“ You’re welcome”

Condescending
Total votes: 1 (5%)
Perfectly normal, what the hell is wrong with you?
Total votes: 20 (95%)
Total votes: 21

Re: Smug/not smug: saying “you’re welcome”

Lu Zwei wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 3:55 pm
Gramsci wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 3:28 pm Moana really isn’t being properly acknowledged here.
Dude! Right when I read it, it just popped in my head!
You’re welcome
clocker bob may 30, 2006 wrote:I think the possibility of interbreeding between an earthly species and an extraterrestrial species is as believable as any other explanation for the existence of George W. Bush.

Gramsci wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 4:33 pm
Lu Zwei wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 3:55 pm
Gramsci wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 3:28 pm Moana really isn’t being properly acknowledged here.
Dude! Right when I read it, it just popped in my head!
You’re welcome
I have watched that movie with my daughter right about 75 times. That's my favorite flick. Teh Rock is surprisingly great in that.
Nothing major here. Just a regular EU cock. I pull it out and there is beans all over my penis. Bean shells all over my penis...

I often say "For sure". It doesn't literally mean much, but it has the right energy. Sometimes I accidentally pronounce it with "For shore!" I think because a general western American dialect seems lacking in pizzazz but then borrowing also sounds phoney.

Similarly, I borrow the heavily Australian "No worries", but at least I don't accidentally slap on an accent. Probably in part because the Australian pronunciation of the word 'no' is nearly inimitable and seemingly contains 5 different vowel sounds.