Re: How do you breakfast?

jfv wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 7:10 pm Chai latte. If desperate, make it dirty and add a shot of espresso.

No “food” until PM hours. Never.
Deliberate intermittent fasting?

My default is banana, grapes, apple and whatever fruit is around with plain Greek yogurt topped with chai seeds and a linseed mix. Sometimes I’ll add no sugar granola.

Drink, orange juice and coffee, although I went off coffee during my first chemo bout and started drinking Lady Grey tea… the gayest of teas*.

* Fancy teas are referred to as “gay tea” in our house. An expression created and authorised for use by my gayest friend.
clocker bob may 30, 2006 wrote:I think the possibility of interbreeding between an earthly species and an extraterrestrial species is as believable as any other explanation for the existence of George W. Bush.

Gramsci wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 12:20 am
jfv wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 7:10 pm Chai latte. If desperate, make it dirty and add a shot of espresso.

No “food” until PM hours. Never.
Deliberate intermittent fasting?
Gersh, I suddenly feel like “I bought the album BEFORE it went platinum.”

Nope, always been that way. Stomach is such that I can’t eat anything in the morning without feeling nauseated.

Also: not, uh, entirely related to my apparent alcoholism.
jason (he/him/his) from volo (illinois)

Monday to Friday in the morning I leave home with just a sugarless cup of coffee in my body. Couple hours later, at work, I have 2 ór 3 pieces of fruit.

Weekends? Some toasted homemade bread with fine olive oil, pan tumaca (bread with "rubbed" tomato on it) and jamón de Bellota. And coffee. Heaven.

Love weekends.

Yoghurt with varying additions - oatflakes, cashews, sunflower seeds - plus some fruit, usually banana. And a coffee.

I basically eat like a strongman athlete even though I'm thin. Many times I need a second breakfast a few hours later.

Very fascinating to me how broadly this varies between different people. From the moment I get out of bed my stomach is screaming for food. Not a chance I could skip or delay breakfast.

Been considering trying out dinner-as-breakfast for this reason, esp since I found there are things that, contrary to expectation, don't take all that long to prepare. When I get better at cooking I'll explore it further.
born to give

Oatmeal: oat brain, chia seeds, organic cocoa, cinnamon and casein powder with some water that stays in the fridge over night.

The days I don't do that I just have granulated cottage cheese mixed with garlic powder and chives with a side of zwieback.

Ooooorrrrrrrr, a cottage cheese shake with powdered whey, organic cocoa, cinnamon, powdered fenuegreek and blueberries/mixed forest fruit.

That's around 500 to 600kcal, optimal for me to get me going for 4-5hrs.

If I'm really fasting then I'm going Velocity diet all the way, like now.
Nothing major here. Just a regular EU cock. I pull it out and there is beans all over my penis. Bean shells all over my penis...