Re: Let Us See Your Shows

This slightly ridiculous since it's 24 years old, but I just got hold of this gig and edited it down into songs. That's little Grammy on the left with the SG and Mesa Mark I. This is also the only video I have of me playing I think... It was pissing down with rain, all the crowd are cowering under the covered shops to the side...

This is peak 1990s post-hardcore time...

clocker bob may 30, 2006 wrote:I think the possibility of interbreeding between an earthly species and an extraterrestrial species is as believable as any other explanation for the existence of George W. Bush.

Great show with Nonagon, Almanac Man, and Electric Hawk last night. (I had to run to catch the last train, so I unfortunately missed Djunah.)

Photos are blurry, as usual, because I don't know how to use my phone.

Nonagon

Almanac Man

Electric Hawk

jason (he/him/his) from volo (illinois)

Lu Zwei wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 1:04 pm hahahahah Randy is killing me with not using the space enters after the pic post LOL
I don't know how to do it! I always leave spaces between the uh lines but the pics always run into each other. Ah oui.

Good running into you last night, Jason, if only for a moment. I haven't seen a massive crowd like that in Burlington in a minute. Big show energy. I left during the middle of Electric Hawk's set. A run of shows have left my soul and ears exhausted. Only captured Almanac Man
Justice for Dexter Wade and Nakari Campbell

rsmurphy wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 1:54 pm Good running into you last night, Jason, if only for a moment. I haven't seen a massive crowd like that in Burlington in a minute. Big show energy. I left during the middle of Electric Hawk's set. A run of shows have left my soul and ears exhausted. Only captured Almanac Man
Yep, great seeing you too.. sorry I didn't stay to chat a bit longer. Was on a mission to make a pit stop, get another beer, and get right back to the front of the stage for the next band!
jason (he/him/his) from volo (illinois)