Re: Personal memories from the old forum

Fogbeak wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 1:03 pm
Lu Zwei wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 7:49 am
Wood Goblin wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2024 7:24 pm I tried to find that thread but had no luck. Anyone have a link handy?
me too. I wish someone had decent luck to bring it back. I was cry reading it at the time.
Enjoy.
Amazing. Thank you.

Didn’t something very bad happen regarding Ptommydski?

amelia, zowie.

Total apology if I’m misremembering.
clocker bob may 30, 2006 wrote:I think the possibility of interbreeding between an earthly species and an extraterrestrial species is as believable as any other explanation for the existence of George W. Bush.

Fogbeak wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 1:03 pm
Lu Zwei wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 7:49 am
Wood Goblin wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2024 7:24 pm I tried to find that thread but had no luck. Anyone have a link handy?
me too. I wish someone had decent luck to bring it back. I was cry reading it at the time.
Enjoy.
DEAR

FUCKING

LORD

Thank you!
Nothing major here. Just a regular EU cock. I pull it out and there is beans all over my penis. Bean shells all over my penis...

FM Tania (?) came out several years later about the psychological abuse she endured for years from that finger-wagging "feminist" piece of shit. She was applauded for speaking out and thankfully he never bothered coming back (though possibly in secret).

edit: Steve Albini even referenced the incident in an article that called him out about that "Came in Me" song.
Last edited by penningtron on Sat Jun 08, 2024 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Music

Oh yeah, and I regularly got the messages in my PMs of being gross from I can't even remember who the females were, even though I have never sent a single PM outside to the regular assholes like FMs trompuss, speedie, or Dave N.

Fuck Tommy Dimsky.
Nothing major here. Just a regular EU cock. I pull it out and there is beans all over my penis. Bean shells all over my penis...

caga tio wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2024 11:51 pm Her instagram eulogy for Albini in the Brooklyn Vegan tribute round-up brought that thread back to mind. She said something about her and FM Steve being a quarter-turn apart from each other philosophy-wise and it kind of short-circuited my brain for a second. It's obvious she didn't learn a damn thing from that situation.
My favorite form of SA Eulogy is "here's why steve didn't really mean what he said about me and we were actually totally cool with each other"

Note: anytime you're writing about someone's death and more than about 20% of it is about you, don't bother

I wasn’t aware that Amanda felt that way and I’m not surprised that she turned this into another thing about her.

If she really thinks that her and Steve were close to being the same, maybe she’ll enjoy this video of Steve trying to humilate our friend Brent by making him read her poem for the Boston terrorist after losing a bet.

i wonder how much of the lost forum is on wayback machine. i guess that is a rainy day project for me to add to the list.