Re: Would y'all mind if we keep asking Cancer to Go Fuck Itself?

Gramsci wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 2:16 pm So... Clear!

After my treatment my blood test has come back with normal levels of Kappa Light Chains, the fuckers that indicate I have the disease. They will come back, hopefully slowly. Those of you going through this shit or vicariously through loved ones know how much news like this means. Keep fighting the good fight everyone.
really glad to see this, gramsci - fuck yes

After my treatment my blood test has come back with normal levels of Kappa Light Chains, the fuckers that indicate I have the disease. They will come back, hopefully slowly. Those of you going through this shit or vicariously through loved ones know how much news like this means. Keep fighting the good fight everyone.
Oh well done lad.

I'm sure Kappa Light Chains opened for Sleaford Mods once.
at war with bellends

gotdamn wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 2:34 pm Congrats Gramsci, your wick ain't even half burned!!

My cat Dilla has been diagnosed with a pretty serious tumor in his stomach. The doctor didn't recommend surgery, so we filled him full of sub-q fluids and Cerenia, planning for a euthanasia on Thursday. He's only 10, and was still incredibly spry less than two weeks ago. Fuck cancer.
Sorry to read this. Do take comfort not only in the life you have provided, but also the absolute swag of naming your cat Dilla.
at war with bellends

A_Man_Who_Tries wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 11:53 pm

Oh well done lad.

I'm sure Kappa Light Chains opened for Sleaford Mods once.
It’s actually a pretty good name for a hip hop group. I’m surprised no one has thought of it!
clocker bob may 30, 2006 wrote:I think the possibility of interbreeding between an earthly species and an extraterrestrial species is as believable as any other explanation for the existence of George W. Bush.

Gramsci wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 6:27 am Cheers all. Weirdly this thread is my only non-immediate friends and family space I talk about this.

And a hug for everyone else dealing with this shit.
Woot! Wonderful to read the above FM G : )
"lol, listen to op 'music' and you'll understand"....

https://sebastiansequoiah-grayson.bandcamp.com/
https://oblier.bandcamp.com/releases
https://youtube.com/user/sebbityseb