Re: Massively Overrated Stuff

Lu Zwei wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 2:23 pm we are a creative cursing nation.
I had a Croatian student a couple years back. She landed in the U.S. at 9 in the middle of a pandemic with almost no English. Super tough, tesko as she put it.

I was trying to help her access some research in her native language for a big standard animal informational essay. We looked up 'bears' in Croatian on her computer and one of the first image were two burly, bearded men spooning in a hot tub. She was all "Medvjed?" and I was all "Ne.....".

By fifth grade she was fluent in English no thanks to me, or masks, or Google translate. Pretty much thanks to her making friends with some nice girls.

As a person that has dealt with foreign people that would come to Croatia, they would all say to you that Croatian is SUPER HARD to understand, and even more so to learn to speak.

SUPER TEŠKO!
Nothing major here. Just a regular EU cock. I pull it out and there is beans all over my penis. Bean shells all over my penis...

We have some overlapping similarities with other Slavic languages, but it's not really that close. For example, Slovenians that live a country away from us, speak an entirely different language. Although we can "kinda" understand them and vise versa, but it's nowhere near 100% fluidity back and forth.
Nothing major here. Just a regular EU cock. I pull it out and there is beans all over my penis. Bean shells all over my penis...