Re: Those 2024 albums worth a damn.

jimmy spako wrote: New DROSE album on the way.
Preview here...
I am going to bet that this is finally going to include those incredible "power ballad" demos posted here years ago (which I've gone back to often).
This is going to rule.

That's fantastic. Was expecting the song to take off, was not expecting how it was gonna take off.

Does anyone remember those links to the three demo tracks on the old board? I downloaded them back then and listen to them when I am out and about and need a manic blast.
Crunchy and soaring, exhilarating.
They used to post here, don't know if they still do.
I had their permission four years ago to put one of those tracks on a mix I wanted to do, they sent me a hi-res version, but the context where I wanted to put it out kind of fell through.

I am so excited for this one.

If you haven't heard those tracks and like the preview above you are in for a real treat (provided they are on there, but I have to believe they will be, as they are in the same general style).

jimmy spako wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2024 3:14 pm Does anyone remember those links to the three demo tracks on the old board? I downloaded them back then and listen to them when I am out and about and need a manic blast.
Crunchy and soaring, exhilarating.
They used to post here, don't know if they still do.
I had their permission four years ago to put one of those tracks on a mix I wanted to do, they sent me a hi-res version, but the context where I wanted to put it out kind of fell through.

I am so excited for this one.

If you haven't heard those tracks and like the preview above you are in for a real treat (provided they are on there, but I have to believe they will be, as they are in the same general style).
PM me those would you? Long lost to an old laptop.
at war with bellends