Re: The All New Gear Liquidation Thread

Got a 1-2 punch of new gear AND medical bills on the way, so more guitars are for sale!

Telecaster Deluxe 1973/74 - REFIN - $2700 for PRF buds
four_oclocker_2.2 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 9:16 am Couple things in the shop, make me an offer! Great discounts for PRF buds! I need to make some room!

Fibes 13/16/22 w/ snare - $650 for PRF Buds

Traynor TS-15 - $60 for PRF buds

Traynor TS-200 w/ TS-98 cabinet - $650 for PRF buds
I'll also be selling off my Odessa Deadbeat if anyone is interested, but it's with FM Eliya getting some fret filing done.
Jazz Titan/Ruthie Cohen

Current -
Future Living / Daddy's Boy / Blank Banker / Solo

Fomer -
Hungry Man / No Trust / Retreaters

jirbling rake wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2024 4:14 pm
four_oclocker_2.2 wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2024 2:11 pm Got a 1-2 punch of new gear AND medical bills on the way, so more guitars are for sale!
How many beautiful teles do you have? Damn that's really nice looking (for a guitar I can't afford or need right now)!
Hopefully fewer! I'm holding onto a more modern Vintera Tele Custom that I've done a bunch of work to and a heavily modded 70s Tele bass. Clearing house since I just got a TBD500 and I just don't need more guitars.
Jazz Titan/Ruthie Cohen

Current -

Fomer -

I'm taking the opportunity of moving into a new practice spot to unload some stuff I no longer need.

1976 Marshall 2x12 Master Lead Combo. Model 2199. The first year of the first solid state Marshall. Celestion G12L speakers. Checkered grill cloth (used in '76 only). $450.

1980's Marshall Lead 20 1x10 combo. Pretty much a mini solid state JCM 800. Stock Celestion G10L-35 speaker. External speaker jack installed for running it through a cabinet. My favorite practice amp ever. Only selling because I own two. $300.

Boss RE-20 Space Echo delay pedal. The first version, not the current model. $200.

Weber Legacy 12 speakers. I have two. Both are 16 ohms, 75hz and handle 65 watts. One has a 50 oz magnet and one has a 40 oz magnet. Identical to the original Scumback blue frame H75 and J75, respectively. $120 each or both for $200.

1975 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe. Norlin era. Owned by me since June of 2000. Wine red finish. Routed for full size humbuckers (currently has a Manlius Fat Diane A4 bridge pickup and a Manlius Landmark PAF A2 neck pickup), all wiring has been redone properly, coil tap switch removed which left a small hole by the neck pickup volume control. New medium jumbo frets installed in 2011. Super worn all over from decades of heavy use. Sounds and feels truly amazing. I just have a bunch of MIJ Les Pauls that suit me better these days. Non-original hard case included. $3000.

Please PM me for any additional info and/or photos. I would probably trade the Les Paul straight up for an original 1987 Marshall Silver Jubilee head, a 70's Marshall JMP 2204 head, a 70's Orange Overdrive head or possibly a very nice 70's Fender Precision Bass with an ash body and maple fretboard. Everything else, no trades please. Thanks!

Odessa Deadbeat guitar

Wild thing - check it out!

Fletcher pickups mini-humbucker in the bridge, P-90 in the neck. Two volume knobs, no tone.

Only selling as it's not getting played since I got the Bean. Recently given a fret dressing/setup by our very own FM eliya!

$1200 OBO. maybe some interesting trades? Hit me up!
Last edited by four_oclocker_2.2 on Thu Aug 22, 2024 2:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jazz Titan/Ruthie Cohen

Current -

Fomer -

Fuzzrocious Cat/Rat King with Latching Feedback Mod. Mine has the fun custom artwork (they let their kids do the art). If you love a Rat this one can do all the things, plus make fun noise with the feedback mod. $190 shipped (no power supply just the pedal)
https://fuzzrociouspedals.com/?product=catking

Akai Headrush E2 looper/delay. This one is blacked out. $120 shipped (no power supply just the pedal)

1973 Orange OR120 w master volume mod (also updated with a three prog power cable). $2000
kind of a feeler post, if interested I'll get you all the pictures you could want. No issues, just I have two, and its kinda stupid to have two of these.
guitar in - weaklungband.bandcamp.com/