Re: PRFBBQ 2024 - CHICAGO - JULY 18-21

Carl wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 10:23 am If I can make it to Chicago in July, I'd be happy to buy a case or two of seltzer. Hell, if I can't make it to Chicago in July, I'd be happy to throw money at someone picking up a case or two of seltzer.
I'm in and am happy to spring for seltzer Friday, Saturday, and/or Sunday, if the venues a) don't have bubbly water, and b) welcome bringing in outside bubbly water.

Re: PRFBBQ 2024 - CHICAGO - JULY 18-21

Carl wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 4:54 pm
Carl wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 10:23 am If I can make it to Chicago in July, I'd be happy to buy a case or two of seltzer. Hell, if I can't make it to Chicago in July, I'd be happy to throw money at someone picking up a case or two of seltzer.
I'm in and am happy to spring for seltzer Friday, Saturday, and/or Sunday, if the venues a) don't have bubbly water, and b) welcome bringing in outside bubbly water.
Come on down! I know Reed's will have some NA options for our Friday show, at least a Hop Water and one NA beer. For Saturday/Sunday at Fallen Log, we have a huge donation of carbonated Liquid Death cans, lime and original flavor to keep the party rocking.
fka BakeBisBife / sewingneedle / Gerund

Re: PRFBBQ 2024 - CHICAGO - JULY 18-21- LINEUP! TICKETS! MORE!

jfv wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 9:08 pm I wish you all a great time this weekend. I will unfortunately miss it. Am currently on a cross-country road trip with the family, seeing a bunch of national parks.
We will make sure to honor you by all wearing t-shirts that say "VOLO" on them. Enjoy the trip!
Jazz Titan/Ruthie Cohen

Current -
Future Living / Daddy's Boy / Blank Banker / Solo

Fomer -
Hungry Man / No Trust / Retreaters