Re: Politics

cakes wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 11:08 am
penningtron wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 11:06 am
losthighway wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 10:41 am

I've been thinking a lot about this and have arrived at the idea that this is one of those so simple it's brilliant messages.
My partner nailed it by saying it's the updated version of "out of touch".

That said, the messaging only works since Biden dropped out, cuz those Dark Brandon billboards and 'shrinkflation' Super Bowl ads were pretty fuckin' weird too.
It's funny that the republican push back is to proclaim they are not weird, backed with doing or saying something that is really fucking weird.

Like, "we're not weird, here's a hard drive I have of a transgender women to prove that you're weird."
Yeah, this is basically it. They are literally obsessed with everybody else's sex lives, and quite turned on, it seems. It's fucking weird.
Records + CDs for sale
Perfume for sale

It’s been like this since the 80s. Remember Bill Hicks’ “dozens of tiny shoes” bit.
clocker bob may 30, 2006 wrote:I think the possibility of interbreeding between an earthly species and an extraterrestrial species is as believable as any other explanation for the existence of George W. Bush.

The pure juice.

Honestly, the guy in the blue shirt… 😭😭
clocker bob may 30, 2006 wrote:I think the possibility of interbreeding between an earthly species and an extraterrestrial species is as believable as any other explanation for the existence of George W. Bush.