Re: Little Details from Your Day

enframed wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2024 3:18 pm
zorg wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2024 3:06 pm
rsmurphy wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2024 11:26 am Just dawned on me that the "sim" in The Sims stands for simulation.
Probably a lot more obvious if you're familiar with SimCity and the dozens of subsequent simulation games that lead up to it.
Randy what did you think it meant before you learned this?
I thought it was just a surname. Never played the game and don't know a lot about it. Felt a little out of the loop once I realized it.
Justice for Dexter Wade and Nakari Campbell

Dave N. wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2024 1:59 pm 1. It’s weird to learn you have a half-brother who was conceived the year your parents got married, and find out about it when you are 51 years old.
2. It’s weird to withhold that information from your mother because she holds your recently deceased father in high regard and would likely be devastated.
3. It’s weird for this information to start showing up on Ancestry and have your sister find out about it that way.
4. It’s weird when your sister goes and visits the half-brother without telling you, and it’s weird for her to find out that he is an amalgam of you, your father, and your uncle.
5. It’s weird to find out that your half-brother, who has never met yourself or your father, is also a bass player like yourself and your father.
6. It’s weird when your half-brother dies of a brain aneurysm at age 54, during a full moon in August, only two years and three days older than yourself.
7. It’s weird to grieve for someone you’ve never met.
8. It’s weird to think that I, too, could die of a brain aneurysm way too early.
Oh jeez, Dave. That is a lot. My condolences, and best wishes for you and your sister as you work through all this.
snwv | streak.club | weekly beats | twitch

Maurice wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2024 8:40 pm
Dave N. wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2024 1:59 pm 1. It’s weird to learn you have a half-brother who was conceived the year your parents got married, and find out about it when you are 51 years old.
2. It’s weird to withhold that information from your mother because she holds your recently deceased father in high regard and would likely be devastated.
3. It’s weird for this information to start showing up on Ancestry and have your sister find out about it that way.
4. It’s weird when your sister goes and visits the half-brother without telling you, and it’s weird for her to find out that he is an amalgam of you, your father, and your uncle.
5. It’s weird to find out that your half-brother, who has never met yourself or your father, is also a bass player like yourself and your father.
6. It’s weird when your half-brother dies of a brain aneurysm at age 54, during a full moon in August, only two years and three days older than yourself.
8. It’s weird to think that I, too, could die of a brain aneurysm way too early.
Oh jeez, Dave. That is a lot. My condolences, and best wishes for you and your sister as you work through all this.
+1. Not sure which of those eight points are weirdest, but the last one is the scariest.
jason (he/him/his) from volo (illinois)

Oh Dave, I am so sorry. This is just so much at once. I cannot even begin to imagine…. All of our love from afar
"lol, listen to op 'music' and you'll understand"....

https://sebastiansequoiah-grayson.bandcamp.com/
https://oblier.bandcamp.com/releases
https://youtube.com/user/sebbityseb

I am 36 hours into what was supposed to be 26 hours of travel and I still have another 17 before I get to my destination. The four hours of sleep I got after my 2nd flight was cancelled have been surprisingly effective though.

About to board the 3rd flight. Would not be so bad except this is all for work and I had already been away from home for a week on another work trip. Anybody want to hire me so I can end this nonsense? Also, due to these delays I will now have no time to actually walk around at my destination. No record or guitar store shopping for me I guess. Only slide decks and handshakes. Calgon take me away, right?

Jon
Widespread Panic.

Soooooooooooooooo, a couple of new shit that went down in the last couple of days:

- got the job offer from that company that I interviewed in last couple of weeks, sent my confirmation yesterday in the afternoon.
- told my now ex bass player and so called childhood "friend" that we will be continuing this band without him, he got super pissed and insulted the hell out of me in a vent rant, did so to my former band mates that moved away to another town that are still dear to my heart, and to some of my friends... whatever.
- found a new bass player almost the same day, seems like a super nice dude that has almost the same music taste as our drummer, and is a childhood friend of his from way back then.
- rented a practice space today that will be our permanent one for the band and maybe all of my projects in the future.

This has been one of the best weeks in the last 18 or so months of my life. Really needed this "win".
Nothing major here. Just a regular EU cock. I pull it out and there is beans all over my penis. Bean shells all over my penis...