Re: Finding a job sucks thread

Lu Zwei wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2024 8:53 am
zorg wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2024 2:09 pm
Lu Zwei wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2024 4:18 am I am fucking thrilled, I have never been paid this much in my life, and I never had as little responsibility as I would have in my new position. FUCKING. THRILLED!
Another fake hillbilly exposed! Congrats.
No idea about the reference, you will have to explain. Tnx.
People are calling JD Vance a hillbilly poseur, presumeably because he’s not poor/country enough.

zorg wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2024 4:22 pm
Lu Zwei wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2024 8:53 am
zorg wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2024 2:09 pm
Another fake hillbilly exposed! Congrats.
No idea about the reference, you will have to explain. Tnx.
People are calling JD Vance a hillbilly poseur, presumeably because he’s not poor/country enough.
Have no idea how that correlates to me, though. Please try better next time, my man. More effort, please. Thank you in advance!
Nothing major here. Just a regular EU cock. I pull it out and there is beans all over my penis. Bean shells all over my penis...

Visited the HQ today, talked to my would be superior and we clicked instantly. That was a fun interview and I am hoping that the official job offer comes in the mail this week.

Could not be any happier. Hope so. Ugh.

Finding a job sucks ass, it's like fucking a couch but but you're not really "famous" for it.
Nothing major here. Just a regular EU cock. I pull it out and there is beans all over my penis. Bean shells all over my penis...

Got the job offer yesterday. Accepted it, of course. Pay and benefits are super great. Some of the stuff that is there, I have never heard it's possible to have while being employed at a company.

some of the cool stuff is paid additional health insurance which basically covers EVERYTHING, like for free.

Can you please tell me a bit about yourself?
I am a pirate. I sail the ocean blue. Yarrrrr.

How would you describe your working style?
I am relentless. I take no prisoners. Y'arrrrrrrrr.

Tell me about a time when you had to act quickly but didn’t have a lot of data to inform your decision. What did you do, and what was the outcome?
Arrrr. A three master privateer was heading leeward with a belly full o bullion. I fired me cannons and swung from the rigging with a cutlass in me teeth. I sent the ship's captain to Davy JOnes'' locker and made off with the booty.

When do you try to push through and solve a problem on your own, and when do you involve others on your team?
y'arrr. It depends how many sailors the target employs. More gold for me.

Describe a situation when you disagreed with someone at work. What did you do, and what was the result?
Y'arr. Jonny one leg tried to cut me out of my share of the hms wigglesworth, a mighty prize. I cut 'is 'ead off and teh keel hauled im. I got rich that day.

Google AI Interview Helper (or whatever it's called) had no useful feedback for pirates looking for new positions.
Formerly LouisSandwich and LotharSandwich, but I can never recover passwords somehow.