Re: What Video Games Are You Playing?

A_Man_Who_Tries wrote:
A_Man_Who_Tries wrote: Astro Bot with the missus this weekend. Cannot wait.
Pure fucking delight.
I want to play this!

Helldivers 2’s filthy grip has loosened: I wrung a lot of enjoyment out of it, began treating it like a part-time job (as live service is meant to work), and now only play it with beloved OG PRF’ers Fiery Jack and Rimbaud III, plus my brother-in-law the few times my nieces relinquish the telly. 14 months into a new continent, making friends is slow and I’ve been grateful for the social side.

“Shadow of the Erdtree” drew me away from HD2 back to Elden Ring, which I hope to finally finish and save-scum a platinum over the next fortnight. I’m well into a couple of the final areas and not feeling the weariness and repetition that a lot of players reported regarding them back in 2022. They’re delightful, gorgeous, and seeing variations of enemies from earlier is cheerful.

SOTE is incredible, though there were times over the TEN HOURS I spent on the final boss when I was ready to chuck it in. Yeah, that could do with balancing. Maybe the best world design they’ve done yet.

After that, I’m going to finish RDR2 and play lots of shorter games.
Gib Opi kein Opium, denn Opium bringt Opi um!

Re: What Video Games Are You Playing?

Jimmy! Send me a message if you fancy playing that online some time. I am planning to delete RDR2 to free up a load of precious drive space, but I spent many lovely, useless hours on RDR online, maybe more than on the main game. We could get drunk in my moonshine bar etc.

Edit: gah! No cross-play! We shall find a suitable cross-platform game someday to break me out of Sony island
Gib Opi kein Opium, denn Opium bringt Opi um!