Re: Greatest albums never released

enframed wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 9:38 am Static Age was released in 1996. It was recorded in 1978, but it was finally released. No?
I don't think the thread title is exactly correct. The OP did say that these are albums that were "never released at the time" (i.e., not released in a reasonably expected timeframe) and then gave examples of records that were eventually released. So I interpreted it that way.
Last edited by jfv on Sun Sep 15, 2024 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
jason (he/him/his) from volo (illinois)

jfv wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 9:45 am
enframed wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 9:38 am Static Age was released in 1996. It was recorded in 1978, but it was finally released. No?
I don't think the thread title is exactly correct. The OP did say that these are albums that were "never released at the time" and then gave examples of records that were eventually released. So I interpreted it that way.
Oh, right. I missed that part.
Records + CDs for sale
Perfume for sale

jfv wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 9:45 am
I don't think the thread title is exactly correct. The OP did say that these are albums that were "never released at the time" (i.e., not released in a reasonably expected timeframe) and then gave examples of records that were eventually released. So I interpreted it that way.
Ah right. I was going strictly for never released.
at war with bellends