Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds

Crap
Total votes: 17 (47%)
Not crap
Total votes: 19 (53%)
Total votes: 36

Re: Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds

Oh yeah the Israel thing, that is crap. For someone who doesn't believe in an interventionalist god, he sure does seem to be irresistibly drawn to the aesthetics of Judeo-Christian beliefs, the sermons and all that shit. Like someone who admires the Nazis for their uniforms, or Stephen Fry with the fucking British royal family, like he gets high off the sniff of it.

Saw Warren Ellis solo not long ago and that was fairly boring also. Well, it's only boring if it's not working I guess, but he was on a similar kind of dreary vibe.

Gramsci wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 5:07 pm
llllllllllllllllllll wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 7:31 pm People were 100% telling on themselves left and right when Sonic Youth broke up. They are not your mom and dad
You should see Moore’s Instagram. At times it’s flooded with outraged morons banging on about his relationships. He posted a pro Harris… post and the comments were riddled with “how dare you tell me to not vote Trump, you fucked someone that wasn’t your wife!”… the irony of that outrage obviously completely lost on them.
It astounds me that Trumpers like Sonic Youth. I'd think they'd go straight for Morgan Wallen, Jelly Roll, and Van Hagar.
We're headed for social anarchy when people start pissing on bookstores.

Frankie99 wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 5:36 pm Them's bots, y'all.
Not all. Some are the same rando chuds that follow a bunch of stuff and filter through Qanon. After Steve passed there was a small but significant amount of real accounts posting “stop eulogising a child abuser”. It got me so mad I had a saved stock response to shut them down.

There seemed to be a real incel vibe going on with Moore, where sexual indiscretion was regarded as an unforgivable sin. Probably because they never get none.
clocker bob may 30, 2006 wrote:I think the possibility of interbreeding between an earthly species and an extraterrestrial species is as believable as any other explanation for the existence of George W. Bush.