Re: The All New Gear Liquidation Thread

benadrian wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 5:20 pm Balls Hot Perez Harmonic Percolator Fuzz.

You know it! Balls gear is expertly constructed and looks great. I've used it for about 30-60 minutes total, at home, through a few amps. I paid $155 shipped, so how about $125?

I bought this because I wanted to give the HP another try and also support Tony. Basically, I didn't want this to slip away and regret NOT trying it. I'm more of a boost guy than a fuzz guy and I just know I'll rarely use this.

Thanks!
Totally not a fuzz brother either but really liked that Hot Perez. Someone jump on it! I had a Chuck Collins one years ago and I like this one better. It’s capable of some really lyrical sort of Fripp sounds, aside from the obvious.

Balls Hot Perez still for sale.

Now Adding:

Special Edition Dunlop 535Q Wah

Korg DDD-1 Drum Machine

Mesa Boogie Single Rectifier head

Electrosonic 1-10" single ended combo amp

Better deals for my PRF siblings.

You can find photos and stuff here:
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/searc ... allery~0~0
https://reverb.com/shop/bens-shop-70

I can find ways to ship the big stuff if someone here really wants it. You are my special friends.

llllllllllllllllllll wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 10:35 am
benadrian wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 5:20 pm Balls Hot Perez Harmonic Percolator Fuzz.

You know it! Balls gear is expertly constructed and looks great. I've used it for about 30-60 minutes total, at home, through a few amps. I paid $155 shipped, so how about $125?

I bought this because I wanted to give the HP another try and also support Tony. Basically, I didn't want this to slip away and regret NOT trying it. I'm more of a boost guy than a fuzz guy and I just know I'll rarely use this.

Thanks!
Totally not a fuzz brother either but really liked that Hot Perez. Someone jump on it! I had a Chuck Collins one years ago and I like this one better. It’s capable of some really lyrical sort of Fripp sounds, aside from the obvious.
+2 on the Hot Perez, I played more with it this past weekend and I really like it. I don't think I want anything more in a fuzz? maybe I'm not a fuzz guy either, or maybe now I am! (for ref. I have various self built treble boosters/fuzzes, fulltone 70s thing, a foxxtone, earthquaker thing)

TylerDeadPine wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2024 4:00 pm

Thanks!
+2 on the Hot Perez, I played more with it this past weekend and I really like it. I don't think I want anything more in a fuzz? maybe I'm not a fuzz guy either, or maybe now I am! (for ref. I have various self built treble boosters/fuzzes, fulltone 70s thing, a foxxtone, earthquaker thing)
Tony's Beluga Fuzz (octave) fucking rules as well.
I love you.

airloom wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:31 am
TylerDeadPine wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2024 4:00 pm

Tony's Beluga Fuzz (octave) fucking rules as well.
Still have an old one of these boxed and sitting on the shelf if anyone's interested....its on clearance!
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thetonyballs/

Not really the type of stuff people here are looking for but:

Ensoniq SQ-80 - great, weird digital analog synth. Three oscillators, lots of LFOs and EGs. Poly aftertouch! $700 for a PRFer.

Elektron Octatrack Mk I - really cool sampler/drum machine. Comes with a really nice hard shell case. $650 for PRFers.

I'm too lazy to link to pics, but know me guys! Just pm me if you're interested and I'll text you some photos. Pickup in Chicago, but if you're so enamored with these we can figure out shipping. Ok love you bye!

Fuzzroucious Rat/Cat King dropping the price for PRFers for $125

I also got a 73 Orange OR120 that is at the tech getting new tubes and a check-up before I sell it (I had the idea of selling an amp that has a problem). Looking for around 2k when I get it back, but here I'd go as low as $1700. I haven't really pushed this amp out there yet, but will once I get it back I will.
guitar in - weaklungband.bandcamp.com/