Re: Politics

hbiden@onlyfans.com wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2024 5:59 pm you may be right that these problems (abortion, ukraine, israel, inflation, crime, covid) were outside of biden's control. but then what did he accomplish?
Violent crime is down.

As I alluded, Biden lowered the cost of insulin and created a structure that will lower the cost of other drugs in the future. He created tens of thousands of jobs in Green energy and has done more than any president in US history to combat climate change (though still not enough).

losthighway wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2024 6:57 pm
hbiden@onlyfans.com wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2024 5:59 pm you may be right that these problems (abortion, ukraine, israel, inflation, crime, covid) were outside of biden's control. but then what did he accomplish?
Violent crime is down.

As I alluded, Biden lowered the cost of insulin and created a structure that will lower the cost of other drugs in the future. He created tens of thousands of jobs in Green energy and has done more than any president in US history to combat climate change (though still not enough).
pretty decent. 6/10

hbiden@onlyfans.com wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2024 7:27 pm
Violent crime is down.

pretty decent. 6/10
A succinct rating system can be good. How would you rate the four presidents who preceded him?

losthighway wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:54 pm
hbiden@onlyfans.com wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2024 7:27 pm

Violent crime is down.

pretty decent. 6/10
A succinct rating system can be good. How would you rate the four presidents who preceded him?
clinton's term was the most prosperous. 7
bush was a puppet. 4
in 20 years there will be an obama elementary school in every major city. 6
trump makes me want to sin. 0

I’m curious. To our US posters what’s the vibe on the ground there? It’s easy to sucked into my YouTube algorithm. News in the US is hard to decipher because beyond NBC/ABC etc it’s so partisan.

I’m getting it’s likely Harris will win, about 60/40…
clocker bob may 30, 2006 wrote:I think the possibility of interbreeding between an earthly species and an extraterrestrial species is as believable as any other explanation for the existence of George W. Bush.

That would mean Harris gets 323 votes in the Electoral College. That would be the equivalent of a landslide in contemporary terms. Biden got 306 in 2020.
It will likely come down to mere tens of thousands of votes in a couple states again. But I'll certainly be happy to be wrong if she can flip enough states to make it beyond a matter of contention and obstruction in one or two states.

The vibe on the ground is that people are far too stupid and have short memories for Harris to win, plus a significant portion of the population has been radicalized into mass psychosis. We're all basically screwed. I have absolutely no hope for this election.
Total_douche, MSW, LICSW (lulz)

In terms of popular vote, if I'm reading the figures right, the only two candidates in the post-WWII-era to hit 60% are LBJ in '64 and Nixon in '72 (Reagan came close in '84).

Obama was around 53% and 51% in '08 and '12, Biden 2020 was actually slightly north of Obama 2012 at 51.31% to 51.06%.