Re: Politics

jfv wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2024 8:59 pm Because he is a psychopath? He is so used-car salesman slick it grosses me out.
I think it's worse than used car salesman. A pair of eyes more cold and dead than these I've yet to see.

Dave N. wrote:Most of us are here because we’re trying to keep some spark of an idea from going out.

If you knew nothing about the guy going into last night's debate, you could have mistaken JD as a much more moderate republican than the captain insano nutjob right-winger that he actually is.

This guy is fucking dangerous.
jason (he/him/his) from volo (illinois)

jfv wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2024 7:00 am If you knew nothing about the guy going into last night's debate, you could have mistaken JD as a much more moderate republican than the captain insano nutjob right-winger that he actually is.

This guy is fucking dangerous.
And that was with barely veiled white supremacist scare tactics and unapologetically wanting to control women. What a creepy punchable face.

Walz did just ok though. I wish the Dems would have come up with a stronger economic message than thousand dollar tax credits here and there. Trump is 'winning' on the economy, as fucking bonkers revisionist as that is, which might ultimately do it for him. It will be hard not feeling sick for the next 5 weeks..
Music

Curry Pervert wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2024 8:41 pm Why is JD Vance always staring into the raised middle distance like a psychopath when he's talking?
Clocking the clock. Like, how many distractions and lies can I squeeze in before time expires.
enframed wrote:If Trump wins Vance will run in 2028.
If Trump wins by hook or by crook Vance will take over much sooner than 2028. It's why he was pleasant last night
Justice for Dexter Wade and Nakari Campbell

enframed wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2024 9:32 am Vance is far more dangerous than Trump. If Trump wins Vance will run in 2028.
If trump gets in and doesn't last until '28 (which is easily possible) he won't have to.
Dave N. wrote:Most of us are here because we’re trying to keep some spark of an idea from going out.

rsmurphy wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2024 10:33 amIf Trump wins by hook or by crook Vance will take over much sooner than 2028. It's why he was pleasant last night
Exactly. He basically dodged the first question to open up with I'm just a good country boy from Ohio Please Like Me shit when his mentor and benefactor wants the government to make RoboCops.
Music