Re: Politics

losthighway wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2024 6:37 pm Interesting turn in slimey, spineless politicking:

45 defeats Row.
Confronts political price.
Convinces wife to come out in support of abortion.
Backs wife's right to an opinion.
I'm not sure this will work in his favour. It could, maybe even should - but not with the type of people that support him.
Dave N. wrote:Most of us are here because we’re trying to keep some spark of an idea from going out.

Yeah I don't know that this is helpful to him in any way. No pro-choice person is going to be assuaged by that, but to half his base she may as well have just declared herself a devil worshipper... as a strategy it doesn't seem like a particularly good one, unless it's a strategy to make him lose. So, yeah. Interesting. What's her deal? Hope it fucks him regardless. Oh pretty please.

I dunno, maybe she is for real. Maybe she's just a gold digger who went looking for a fat ageing billionaire and who doesn't think it's worth losing the legal right to an abortion just to keep her husband out of prison. Maybe this is her serving Mr Burns a three-eyed fish. Or not. What lies behind that impenetrable mask of botox? October surprise! Is it? Who can even say any more. Even Trump looks like he's sick of the whole business.

enframed wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2024 9:49 am
Anthony Flack wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2024 1:34 am Maybe she's just a gold digger who went looking for a fat ageing billionaire
This is what she is.
I wouldn’t frame Mrs Trump as a victim, looking at her past comments and positions she’s a deeply snooty conservative and borderline racist.

That whole “free Melania” bullshit during the Trump regime just distracted from the fact she’s as much a fucking monster as her husband.
clocker bob may 30, 2006 wrote:I think the possibility of interbreeding between an earthly species and an extraterrestrial species is as believable as any other explanation for the existence of George W. Bush.

Gramsci wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2024 4:47 am
enframed wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2024 9:49 am
Anthony Flack wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2024 1:34 am Maybe she's just a gold digger who went looking for a fat ageing billionaire
This is what she is.
I wouldn’t frame Mrs Trump as a victim, looking at her past comments and positions she’s a deeply snooty conservative and borderline racist.

That whole “free Melania” bullshit during the Trump regime just distracted from the fact she’s as much a fucking monster as her husband.
I was not calling Melania, nor gold-diggers in general, victims. Are we supposed to think of them that way? I guess I missed that memo.
Records + CDs for sale
Perfume for sale

Sorry that was a general response not directed specifically at you, but “you”. We really need to start using thee and thou again… 😭
clocker bob may 30, 2006 wrote:I think the possibility of interbreeding between an earthly species and an extraterrestrial species is as believable as any other explanation for the existence of George W. Bush.

Israel ordered the Irish govt to recall it's peacekeeping troops from their positions near the Lebanese-Israeli border, along with other Unifil troops. As well as the Irish garrison of around 370 troops on the border, UNIFIL has significant contingents from India, Ghana, Bangladesh, Nepal, Spain, South Korea, Indonesia, Italy, France, Malaysia and Finland.

The Irish government reportedly told Israel that Unifil troop movements are a matter for the United Nations and its force commander on the ground. Unifil has told Israel it will not be removing the troops.

Then you have this shitehawk, a supposed 'peace advisor'.

https://skwawkbox.org/2024/10/08/carpet ... gAXg3vbMyA
Dave N. wrote:Most of us are here because we’re trying to keep some spark of an idea from going out.