Re: Politics

joe_lmr wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2024 9:03 pm
Curry Pervert wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2024 6:30 pm
Gramsci wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2024 2:05 pm Where’s Clocker Bob when you need him.
I know this isn't a popular opinion, but I would like to see him back. He was overboard and too deep in the rabbithole sometimes, but always entertaining.
You must have not seen the blog he kept after he left here. Dude went pretty much full Nazi even before the alt-right became a thing, and I somehow don't think he's de-radicalized any since then.
Remember when he just started posting descending numbers. Then when it got close to zero nothing happened.

I know this isn't a popular opinion, but I would like to see him back. He was overboard and too deep in the rabbithole sometimes, but always entertaining.
You must have not seen the blog he kept after he left here. Dude went pretty much full Nazi even before the alt-right became a thing, and I somehow don't think he's de-radicalized any since then.
Yeah dude hit the point of full Nazi psychosis way back.
sparkling anti-capitalist

joe_lmr wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2024 9:03 pm You must have not seen the blog he kept after he left here. Dude went pretty much full Nazi even before the alt-right became a thing, and I somehow don't think he's de-radicalized any since then.
I remember looking at it briefly not long after, but it seemed to be mostly railing against PRF members in a non amusing way, so never bothered to go back.
Dave N. wrote:Most of us are here because we’re trying to keep some spark of an idea from going out.

That blog that was basically a ghost account on PRF was hilarious. But yeah, he really went off the rails.
clocker bob may 30, 2006 wrote:I think the possibility of interbreeding between an earthly species and an extraterrestrial species is as believable as any other explanation for the existence of George W. Bush.

jimmy spako wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2024 7:24 pm To enter our current sweepstakes to win a day of whale watching with RFK, Jr. and Cheryl Hines"
I assume they are aware his National Lampoon's Vacation worthy escapade where he severed and tied a beached whale's head to his family station wagon. is still in present memory, but maybe that's the selling point.

As of yesterday, I have every episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm on DVD. Have only made it as far as halfway through Season 6. Been busy. I'll get to the rest of it though, in due time.

I feel that the fictional character of Larry on the show at his rock-bottom worst would still be a better choice of husband than RFK Jr.

Cheryl, you can do better!
ZzzZzzZzzz . . .

New Novel.