Re: Politics

The fact that the Democrats continue to keep trying to reach right to extract 7 votes from neoconservative boomers who are never Trumpers instead of.... Arab Americans or the fading middle class or anyone else is definitely not a good sign.

AdamN wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2024 11:58 am The fact that the Democrats continue to keep trying to reach right to extract 7 votes from neoconservative boomers who are never Trumpers instead of.... Arab Americans or the fading middle class or anyone else is definitely not a good sign.
when they start running attack ads on the green party you know their internal polling is bad. maybe holocaust harris could just commit to not burning babies alive idk?

AdamN wrote: The fact that the Democrats continue to keep trying to reach right to extract 7 votes from neoconservative boomers who are never Trumpers instead of.... Arab Americans or the fading middle class or anyone else is definitely not a good sign.
Poor Bill, hayseed is not his best look.

Curry Pervert wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2024 2:53 pm
Gramsci wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2024 1:25 pm What the actual fuck.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... ania-rally
Late stage syphilis/dementia/just plain deranged - take your pick.
Even though it's way closer than it deserves to be I think it's killing him he's not running away with it. How can they like that dingbat kahh-mamala more than me. A full-blown meltdown or stroke in the next week or so would sure be nice.
Music

I cannot watch a video on YouTube without seeing a transphobic political ad and I sincerely hope every asshole involved in the creation and platforming of them fucks right off the planet. Holy shit I don’t know how much longer I can take this awful world