Film: Sin City

toomanyhelicopters wrote:
kenoki wrote:
MissAnthrope wrote:
kenoki wrote:quit ruining the movie people, i still have to see it and i was originally hyped till NOW

you might want to try not reading the thread labeled: Sin City
if you're so concerned about people ruining it for you.
hmm?

dude are you serious? i wrote that like years ago by now! so please exterminate the dying rat in yr bumbum, i have not made fun of you in at least two weeks.

i'm guessing you have pretty intense ADD, if you equate "like years ago" with "within the past 12 hours".

ok literal-guy. and i thought we were efriends!

kenoki wrote:ok literal-guy. and i thought we were efriends!

hrm...

naw, i just think you've got a great singing voice. but that doesn't mean i don't think you're as big a jackass as i am, if not moreso.

or wait, was i taking that too literal?

hrm...
LVP wrote:If, say, 10% of lions tried to kill gazelles, compared with 10% of savannah animals in general, I think that gazelle would be a lousy racist jerk.

toomanyhelicopters wrote:
kenoki wrote:ok literal-guy. and i thought we were efriends!

hrm...

naw, i just think you've got a great singing voice. but that doesn't mean i don't think you're as big a jackass as i am, if not moreso.

or wait, was i taking that too literal?

hrm...

i can not believe this. of course i'm a jackass, so is everyone here, but i thought being efriends meant only gang berating other people, not eachother. jesus. maybe we should e-pinky swear.

kenoki wrote:i can not believe this. of course i'm a jackass, so is everyone here, but i thought being efriends meant only gang berating other people, not eachother. jesus. maybe we should e-pinky swear.

how about i give you an e-punch in the pooch?
LVP wrote:If, say, 10% of lions tried to kill gazelles, compared with 10% of savannah animals in general, I think that gazelle would be a lousy racist jerk.

Movie was a fun if blasting insult to intelligence and caterer to comic fetish (sure this was intended). Psychedelic Tarantino scene raises question: is he TRYING to make us hate him?

Proposed query for those trumpeting their ability or virtue to waltz into cinema and take in movie without predisposition to disgust: is your liking any less smug or elitist than the disliking you seem so determined to resent?
"You Humans make a brave noise."

Quatermain wrote:Proposed query for those trumpeting their ability or virtue to waltz into cinema and take in movie without predisposition to disgust: is your liking any less smug or elitist than the disliking you seem so determined to resent?

Who's talking smug or elite? All I remember reading was that if you decide to hate the movie, then odds are you're going to. No one's calling anyone names, at least no one worth paying attention to. I certainly don't resent anyone for being determined to dislike a movie.
Rick Reuben wrote:You are dumber than week-old donuts.