Who out of the now-defunct A's Big Three will fare the best this season?

Mark Mulder
Total votes: 2 (14%)
Tim Hudson
Total votes: 5 (36%)
Barry Zito
Total votes: 7 (50%)
Total votes: 14

Mulder, Hudson, or Zito

The Athletics just won their 4th game in a row.

What the fuck.

Eric Chavez hit a grand slam.

What the fuck, infinity.

Octavio Dotel has elected to undergo Tommy John surgery, meaning he is done for a very long time.

Huston Street is the closer for the Athletics. 21 years old. He's the guy.

He got his first career save tonight.

Salut, kid.

What a bad team you play for.

Mulder, Hudson, or Zito

I would just like to mention that Mulder had no defense to help him in Saturday's game. It was ugly. And that in all reality, it was my fault. I discovered over the weekend that my beloved Cardinals jersey is jinxed. It will be burned ceremoniously over the weekend. Hopefully my new hat will bring better luck when I see them play the Dodgers in July.

rb

Mulder, Hudson, or Zito

Angus Jung wrote:
alipang wrote:I would just like to mention that Mulder had no defense to help him in Saturday's game. It was ugly.

Mulder should consider striking batters out every once in a while.

Details, details. Mr. Picky. It would also be nice if a third baseman would field a grounder.

And again, my jersey is jinxed.

Mulder, Hudson, or Zito

Mark Mulder is getting absolutely torched by the Cincinnati Reds as I type.

In one of the least surprising developments of the 2005 season, Tim Hudson was put on the DL last week with the exact same oblique strain that he's had for the past million years.

Barry Zito has by far the best strikeout rate of the former "Big 3" this season. Before his last start, he was in the top 5 among all AL pitchers in Batting Average Against. Walks and home runs, walks and home runs. Barry Zito gets killed by these things.

Dan Haren is 4-0 in his last 5 starts and has pulled his ERA below 4.