Roman Polanski

CRAP
Total votes: 6 (19%)
NOT CRAP
Total votes: 26 (81%)
Total votes: 32

Director: Roman Polanski

Had to vote crap just because ...

you know, he is a child rapist. Its one thing to fuck children, since they can't truly consent its wrong, but its another thing to drug them and fuck them and not even get their illegal 'consent'.

Of course he will 'win' w/ a not crap the same way celebs get a free pass in real life if there are enough fan$.

Hexpane wrote:you know, he is a child rapist. Its one thing to fuck children, since they can't truly consent its wrong, but its another thing to drug them and fuck them and not even get their illegal 'consent'.

But seriously...they got to fuck Roman Polanski. You KNOW once they saw Knife in the Water they were all like, "yo, I got hit by that."

And at least he didn't pee on them.

I like some of his movies for different reasons, but he made a movie called "What?" that is a hideous mound of congealed translucent mucilageanous jelly. Eurotrash holiday resort movie with Marcello Mastrianni as a dazed stumbling pimp. Pretty stupid movie but I might watch it again.

For a good Marcello Mastrianni movie see The 10th Victim

Hexpane wrote:Had to vote crap just because ...

you know, he is a child rapist. Its one thing to fuck children, since they can't truly consent its wrong, but its another thing to drug them and fuck them and not even get their illegal 'consent'.

Of course he will 'win' w/ a not crap the same way celebs get a free pass in real life if there are enough fan$.

Not Crap on his films.

Crap on the kiddie fucking.
Available in hit crimson or surprising process this calculator will physics up your kitchen