Best Shellac Q & A?

OK, this is a boring story, but here goes:

At the Nashville show a couple of months back, my girlfriend and I were about one row of people back from the front of the stage. After enjoying Pinebender's fine rock music, we were asked to clear a path from the front of the stage to the door so that Pinebender could load their equipment out, which we did. As Pinebender were loading out, this group of utter douchebags shoved its way through the door, through the densely-packed crowd, and positioned itself riiiight up front in Pinebender's way. They stood there, making the band load out around them, and laughing off any suggestion that they might be in the way. Pinebender finally finished loading out, and as we were waiting for Shellac to come out, this other asshat (who I believe posts on this very messageboard) started trying to shove his way through to the front. Of course, there was NO ROOM in the front to begin with, as the people who were already up there for Pinebender had simply crammed off to the sides, and the other few people who ran up there during their load-out made things much more cramped. In any case, this kid kept whining about wanting to get through to the front, and trying to shove his way through. We, and several people around us, explained (in a pretty civil manner, considering the circumstances) to the kid that there isn't any room up front or WE'D all be closer. You know: There-Is-No-Room. Still, he tried to shove his way through the shoulder-to-shoulder crowd, eventually shoving my girlfriend, then making some irritating comment about it. At this point, she threw her drink in his face, then hit him with the cup (which is something I've never seen her do). Of course, the kid (who was the spitting image of the singer from Puddle of Mudd, or one of those bands) started crying about it, and kept yelling "fuck you" and "Hey, thanks for the water" to us, over and over. Shellac came out and started to play, yet this cunt didn't stop yammering. By this point, many people were again telling this kid to shut it. Several songs in, he finally relented.

During the Q&A, he first asked why Shellac don't play any Big Black songs. Then, after a few more questions he piped up again:

Puddle of Mudd kid: Why did these people throw water on me?

Bob: Why did they throw water on you? I don't know...

My Girlfriend: Because he's a cocksucker.

Bob: Oh, it's because you're a cocksucker.

The kid then made this sorta triumphant gesture

Steve: You shouldn't be proud of that.

The end.

Look! I'm an annoying fanboy!

Best Shellac Q & A?

Naked City wrote:Man I was the guy at the front of the stage near you with the amish type beard. I have never been in a fight in my life, but I wanted to pummel that guy. Shellac's responses to him were priceless.

I was right there as well. I asked Bob why it burned when I peed. The audible groans and hesitant laughter from the crowd were almost as good as the confused look on Bob's face.