Are all women crazy?

Yes, they are all crazy
Total votes: 23 (43%)
No, some are normal like me
Total votes: 30 (57%)
Total votes: 53

Are all women crazy?

Ok, Justin. My post is rather general and slightly piggish maybe. I'm not really talking about letting a pile of minor and a couple major frustrations get the best of you. Men and women both react to these same things, just often in different ways. (Like, I might just kick the tire or something.) I'd say that that is totally normal.

I'm talking about someone who is regularly checking your cell phone (Ive never cheated in my life), commonly goes into a fever over a difference of opinion, and is just overall always on the edge of happiness or frustration. Ever-present, near-incapacitating insecurities and no ability to make a decision let alone the ability to follow a logical discussion to that decision without it being sideswiped by an emotional spasm.

I'm not not talking about a women with emotions. I'm talking about a crazy women (if this IS crazy..maybe its normal). Are they all crazy?

Are all women crazy?

The problem a lot of men I know have is that they like the crazy girls because they are fun and they usually are also crazy in bed. I'm talking about histrionics here.

The flip side of the coin is: they don't make great long term partners.

I don't think this is gender specific. I think the whole "girls attracted to badboys thing" is the way it usually manifests itself for females.

Are all women crazy?

As a forum, the PRF stands alone on many levels. It is undoubtedly a source of incredible humour and wisdom. Of this I am certain.

However, as a collective we seem to have a penchant for sweeping generalisations when it comes to the opposite sex. Usually I assume it is for the sake of humour. I hope this is one of those occasions.
run joe run wrote:Kerble your enthusiasm.

Are all women crazy?

givemenoughrope wrote:Ok, Justin. My post is rather general and slightly piggish maybe. I'm not really talking about letting a pile of minor and a couple major frustrations get the best of you. Men and women both react to these same things, just often in different ways. (Like, I might just kick the tire or something.) I'd say that that is totally normal.

I'm talking about someone who is regularly checking your cell phone (Ive never cheated in my life), commonly goes into a fever over a difference of opinion, and is just overall always on the edge of happiness or frustration. Ever-present, near-incapacitating insecurities and no ability to make a decision let alone the ability to follow a logical discussion to that decision without it being sideswiped by an emotional spasm.

I'm not not talking about a women with emotions. I'm talking about a crazy women (if this IS crazy..maybe its normal). Are they all crazy?

This sound familiar?

Diagnostic Criteria

A pervasive pattern of instability of interpersonal relationships, self-image, and affects, and marked impulsivity beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

1. frantic efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment. Note: Do not include suicidal or self-mutilating behavior covered in Criterion 5.
2. a pattern of unstable and intense interpersonal relationships characterized by alternating between extremes of idealization and devaluation
3. identity disturbance: markedly and persistently unstable self-image or sense of self
4. impulsivity in at least two areas that are potentially self-damaging (e.g., spending, sex, substance abuse, reckless driving, binge eating). Note: Do not include suicidal or self-mutilating behavior covered in Criterion 5.
5. recurrent suicidal behavior, gestures, or threats, or self-mutilating behavior
6. affective instability due to a marked reactivity of mood (e.g., intense episodic dysphoria, irritability, or anxiety usually lasting a few hours and only rarely more than a few days)
7. chronic feelings of emptiness
8. inappropriate, intense anger or difficulty controlling anger (e.g., frequent displays of temper, constant anger, recurrent physical fights)
9. transient, stress-related paranoid ideation or severe dissociative symptoms

Are all women crazy?

Or more like this?

The symptoms include:

* Constant seeking of reassurance or approval.
* Excessive dramatics with exaggerated displays of emotions.
* Excessive sensitivity to criticism or disapproval.
* Inappropriately seductive appearance or behavior.
* Excessive concern with physical appearance.
* A need to be the center of attention (self-centeredness).
* Low tolerance for frustration or delayed gratification.
* Rapidly shifting emotional states that may appear shallow to others.
* Opinions are easily influenced by other people, but difficult to back up with details.
* Tendency to believe that relationships are more intimate than they actually are.
* Making rash decisions.
* Threatening or attempting suicide to get attention.[9]

Are all women crazy?

Otis must be watching all of my relationships from a CCTV somewhere b/c that list pretty much covers it.

Yes, I'm sure that women have a much rougher time than men. I'm not disputing that. However, I can't take much more of the behavior listed above. There must be a nun somewhere that I can convert.

edit: actually, the 'center of attention" part doesn't apply. however, 'self-centered' does. With any decisions I make, the first thing out of her mouth are always about how it affects her.
Last edited by givemenoughrope_Archive on Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.