Hot Girl On Girl Action

Jill Sobule Swapping Spit
Total votes: 7 (78%)
Katy Perry Playing Tonsile Hockey
Total votes: 2 (22%)
Total votes: 9

Shite-dome: I Kissed A Girl

Jill Sobule's coyness about it makes the song somewhat likable even if it's tripe...this kate chick seems too obvious about her sexuality which comes off as 'bleh' for me...don't get me wrong, i'm all for hot chicks but this is just poor taste masquerading as edgey...fake edgey at that...

interesting that she used to be some christian whore singer belching out tunes for the lord...
lemur68 wrote:I've always said there are two ways to guarantee getting on the news:

1) Be found hoarding 80 animals in your home.

2) Drive through a storefront.

I'm 6/80ths the way to #1.

Kate Perry's is upsetting because the first verse is like "I got drunk, decided 'fuck it, whatever'" and then chorus goes "I kissed a girl and I liked it / The taste of her cherry Chapstick / I kissed a girl just to try it" which is honestly great, especially for a mainstream pop song, like it's pretty cheeky and a bit defiant and exciting.

Then she sings "Hope my boyfriend don't mind it" and boom, there goes all of that. The rest of the song is a wash. Instead of saying, "To hell with normal gender roles," her song boils down to, "Tee hee, sometimes girls kiss, but in the end they love their boyfriends!" Depressing to say the least. She said something vaguely challenging and then blew it completely.
Marsupialized wrote:You are shitting me

Johnny C wrote:Kate Perry's is upsetting because the first verse is like "I got drunk, decided 'fuck it, whatever'" and then chorus goes "I kissed a girl and I liked it / The taste of her cherry Chapstick / I kissed a girl just to try it" which is honestly great, especially for a mainstream pop song, like it's pretty cheeky and a bit defiant and exciting.

Then she sings "Hope my boyfriend don't mind it" and boom, there goes all of that. The rest of the song is a wash. Instead of saying, "To hell with normal gender roles," her song boils down to, "Tee hee, sometimes girls kiss, but in the end they love their boyfriends!" Depressing to say the least. She said something vaguely challenging and then blew it completely.

yeah. i heard "i kissed a girl & l liked it/the titty stuff, her cherry chapstick" the first time & thought it was going to be even better.

jill sobule wins for maybe being (very) mildly subversive for her time. & for the fabio cameo.