Fuck Wendy s

I made myself a bacon sandwich the other day with five nice juicy slices of thick-cut bacon that I fried myself and put on two small slices of white toast. Just some toast and some bacon.

THAT, MOTHERFUCKERS, IS A BACONATOR
Marsupialized wrote:You are shitting me

Fuck Wendy s

lemur68 wrote:
fancyjamtime wrote:I get pocket money for being a Wendys guineapig. I get to try all the new Wendys sandwiches and pocket $30 for my trouble. Hence, free dinner and $30 I can spend on doctor's office co-pays.

Hey, it only happens about once a month and my health is comple
Last edited by fancyjamtime_Archive on Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Robert Anton Wilson wrote:The totally convinced and the totally stupid have too much in common for the resemblance to be accidental

Fuck Wendy s

Marsupialized wrote:They have a chicken sandwich for 99 cents that'll do in a pinch.

Their "Stack Attack" 99-cent double cheeseburger tastes like cardboard, however.

And I can swear the Jr. Bacon has gotten smaller over the years. It's barely bigger than a slider at this point.
tocharian wrote:Cheese fries vs nonexistence. Duh.

Fuck Wendy s

Ain't no Wendy's in my bustling metropolis. I always remembered them being pretty damn good by fast food standards.

I offer you a resigned "huh..." whose tone and inflection should suggest that I'm saying "well, that's a damn shame it's not as good as I thought it was."

Huh....
That's not entirely true.

Fuck Wendy s

The Baconator that Ben and I tried made both of us uncomfortably ill. Not food poisoning. Gut-rotted, stomach-cramped, painfully ill. Like there was a brick of gum and gravel being passed through our gastrointestinal tracts.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."

-Gustave Flaubert

Fuck Wendy s

fancyjamtime wrote:When it's mushroom AND the cheese sauce, the drippy sandwich is covered in tan slime and leaves a salt crust around your lips.

Based on that quote, I'd never want to go to Wendy's again if it weren't for the fact that I already never go to there, thanks to finding pill bugs crawling in my garden salad once.
iembalm wrote:Can I just point out, Rick, that this rant is in a thread about a cartoon?