for sale: things

re: the V4...

negative feedback! buyers beware! man, it's been so many months now, i don't know how i never mentioned how this all went down...

i showed up at the arranged location, with cash, having followed tim's weird instructions to "bring $300 in hundreds, $300 in fifties, and $300 in twenties, just so i can pick which form of currency i prefer in the moment." i showed up with the cash, and was promptly beaten to a pulp by six guys with lead pipes. they took all of my money, took my shoes, and then laughed at me hysterically for about a minute and a half while pointing at one of my socks which had a hole in it. of course i was crying after being beaten, but i cried even harder from the ridicule. then, one of them produced the V4 and promptly dropped it on my foot. needless to say, my foot was broken in forty eight places, and to this day i cannot walk properly. on the upside though, the amp was undamaged and works wonderfully. my electronic bagpipes have never sounded cooler. i think at least two of those six bastards were tim midgett, though one can never be sure.

also, A++, tim is the shizzle.
LVP wrote:If, say, 10% of lions tried to kill gazelles, compared with 10% of savannah animals in general, I think that gazelle would be a lousy racist jerk.

for sale: things

tmidgett wrote:I will go to eBay if I must, but i'd rather sell to the kind people of this forum.

6 Organs For Octavio Paz LP # 406 of 500

Comets On Fire 1st Self Titled LP

PJ Harvey Dry LP on Too Pure (there may be a few pops on one side of this one. i haven't given it a spin in quite some time, but i think so...)

Elliott Smith Figure Eight OOP LP on Bongload

Fuck you student loans...

PM if interested.