Nose rings?

CRAP
Total votes: 8 (47%)
NOT CRAP
Total votes: 9 (53%)
Total votes: 17

Re: Jewelry: nose ring

Happyman wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 8:56 pm With most piercings a part of me will immediately judge and dismiss whoever has it.

"Yuck.
I'll go part of the way there, but I won't out of hand judge or say disparaging things about those who choose to. My 21 YO step daughter has a septum ring. I don't think it looks good, but I'm an old fuckin man and who cares what I think? She can do her and she does it pretty well and I'm glad she is who she is, so whatever. Piercings, like tattoos, can be polarizing. I can't get there, but I'ma sleep next to someone that has and she'll never be anything but the complete evil opposite of crap so there. Make of that what you will

djimbe wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:28 pmMy 21 YO step daughter has a septum ring. I don't think it looks good, but I'm an old fuckin man and who cares what I think? She can do her and she does it pretty well and I'm glad she is who she is, so whatever. Piercings, like tattoos, can be polarizing. I can't get there, but I'ma sleep next to someone that has and she'll never be anything but the complete evil opposite of crap so there. Make of that what you will
You sleep next to your stepdaughter?
Escape Rope / Black Mesa / Inflatable Sex Babies

I had a stud in my nostril for a minute but grew tired of it. Same with pierced ears. Ultimately I just don't think I'm a jewelery guy. THAT SAID. Severe, large-gauged septum piercings on dudes is beastly and I'm here for it. Kiss me, you beastly fool. NC
Justice for Dexter Wade and Nakari Campbell