Feeb-Rock Thunderdome: Pavement vs Sebadoh

Pavement
Total votes: 15 (50%)
Sebadoh
Total votes: 15 (50%)
Total votes: 30

Re: Feeb-Rock Thunderdome: Pavement vs Sebadoh

Lu Zwei wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 2:49 pm
mrcancelled wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 2:14 pm Sebadoh. Pavement bores the shit out of me.
like, yeahs!? how is this not a prevailing take!?
*thinks*

1) Pavement’s first few EPs and most of their first three LPs aren’t boring
2) Half of Lou Barlow’s songs seem to either be about J Mascis, his girlfriend/wife, or smoking weed. That’s boring.
jason (he/him/his) from volo (illinois)

Hm... Just the album cover for Bakesale does it for me. And I haven't even touched the music part.

But Bakesale and Harmacy are doing it for me like nothing ever Malkmus did. When I hear his voice, I have this feeling like he just had a huge dump, probably some sort of anemic type of shit/dump , and it really drained him to record those vocals right there and then and I can't get past that.
Nothing major here. Just a regular EU cock. I pull it out and there is beans all over my penis. Bean shells all over my penis...

jfv wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 3:07 pm ^ So Malkmus’s vocals appear to be a dealbreaker for many. Okay. I get it.

They don’t bother me though.
They just sound to me like a high school reunion band decided to do something edgy between the weekend gigs.
Nothing major here. Just a regular EU cock. I pull it out and there is beans all over my penis. Bean shells all over my penis...