You can have any car you want.

Sorry guys, but I just don't get the excitement surrounding cars. Yeah, they look cool and some of them can go pretty fast, but driving is just so dull. I mean, the reality is that you get one of these cars, and then you're just driving around the city or stuck on the highway in traffic. I suppose if you're rich, you can join one of those private racing clubs, or rent track time; but then you're just driving around in circles - really fast!

If I could have any car, it would probably be this:

Then I'd take the crazy car money and get one of these:

or this:

or this:

There's nothing quite like low and slow, by-the-seat-of... type flying, and these would be a great way to do it.

And one of these:

Or something like this:

If it's speed, this little Lancair does 276 mph in cruise. Let's see one of your cars do that! While going an any direction you like!
Marsupialized wrote:Right now somewhere nearby there is a fat video game nerd in his apartment fucking a pretty hot girl he met off craigslist. God bless that craig and his list.

ironyengine wrote:
atnight wrote:

Aston Martin Bulldog

This car looks like a pokemon.

William Towns designed it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Towns

He also did this, which followed the DB5/6 made famous by Bond:

Aston Martin DBS ("first British Supercar")

but he also did this:

Aston Martin Lagonda

and this:

Microdot

And the engineer who helped him with the Bulldog, Mike Loasby, went on to work on this:

Delorean

But I would still rather have this:

Hosoi wrote:Cizeta Moroder:

That reminds me of the Simpsons episode where Homer gets to design his dream car. Ever see that one ? Also, this car is a blatant ripoff of a Diablo. But even uglier. Four headlights ? C'mon fuck a supercar !!!
Marsupialized wrote:The last time I saw her, she had some Jewish bullshit going on

ubercat wrote:You're fucking cock-tease aren't you, you little minx.

BadComrade wrote:
When most kids had posters of girls on their walls, I had a poster of a black Pantera on mine (along with a white on white Lamborghini Countach, and a Vector (which looks a lot like the Cizeta Moroder)).

Yep. When I was 15, I had posters of:
Gunmetal Porsche 928 Strosek
Canary yellow Ruf 911
Apple red 959

But of course, I also had the chicks-in-bikinis and Iron Maiden posters too.
You had me at Sex Traction Aunts Getting Vodka-Rogered On Glass Furniture