start=4140">The Gear Liquidation Thread

dontfeartheringo wrote:weezy wrote:Here's another one ready to leave the nest. Parts Telecaster bass, everything is either excellent or basically new on it. Recent Squier body, new All-Parts neck with oiled finish, Gotoh Vintage 70's forward tuners, upgraded bridge (originally equipped vintage style one is included), Dimarzio DP145 pickup which sounds cool and is not as woofy as the DP120 and is high output. No case/bag.$450 shipped to one of youse guys obo.Aw, dang.Right? This bass is a steal, folks.
"You get a kink in your neck looking up at people or down at people. But when you look straight across, there's no kinks."
--Mike Watt

yard barf wrote:elisha wiesner wrote:I'm liquidating a massive pile of Guild parts. Stuff from the 60's through the 80's. Some normal stuff and some rare. Literally thousands and thousands of things. Tuners, pickguards, bridges, truss rod covers, pickups, tailpieces, pots, wiring etc.... Acoustic, electric and bass parts. No necks or bodies but pretty much everything else. Also maybe some amp stuff. If you need a Guild part, let me know.Adding to the request list: How about a bridge for an S300 or any S model? I think the bridges were the same on all the S models. Just found one. NOS! How about $35/shipped?

elisha wiesner wrote:I'm liquidating a massive pile of Guild parts. Stuff from the 60's through the 80's. Some normal stuff and some rare. Literally thousands and thousands of things. Tuners, pickguards, bridges, truss rod covers, pickups, tailpieces, pots, wiring etc.... Acoustic, electric and bass parts. No necks or bodies but pretty much everything else. Also maybe some amp stuff. If you need a Guild part, let me know.Might be beyond the scope as it's technically a Dearmond part, but figured I'd ask since some older Guild hollow-bodies used Dearmond pickups. Got any open-top metal frames for Dearmond Dynasonic pickups? These things (not my pics):I have a pair of Dearmond 2k's laying around without those, and I haven't found anywhere to order some.
That dog won't hunt, monsignor.
zom-zom wrote:Fuck you loser pussies that hate KISS.

Go listen to your beard-nerd aluminum guitar shit. See if I care.

elisha wiesner wrote:Not that i've seen yet but that doesn't mean I don't. There are several Dearmond pickups missing the surrounds and still bags and bags of parts to go through. I'll post here if any turn up.Excellent, much appreciated.
That dog won't hunt, monsignor.
zom-zom wrote:Fuck you loser pussies that hate KISS.

Go listen to your beard-nerd aluminum guitar shit. See if I care.

start=4140>The Gear Liquidation Thread

elisha wiesner wrote:Not that i've seen yet but that doesn't mean I don't. There are several Dearmond pickups missing the surrounds and still bags and bags of parts to go through. I'll post here if any turn up.Maybe you answered earlier, but I didn't see a reply, but you wouldn't happen to have a pickguard that fits a late 60's T-50, would you? If so, I'll buy one right away. Thanks!

start=4140>The Gear Liquidation Thread

elisha wiesner wrote:yard barf wrote:elisha wiesner wrote:I'm liquidating a massive pile of Guild parts. Stuff from the 60's through the 80's. Some normal stuff and some rare. Literally thousands and thousands of things. Tuners, pickguards, bridges, truss rod covers, pickups, tailpieces, pots, wiring etc.... Acoustic, electric and bass parts. No necks or bodies but pretty much everything else. Also maybe some amp stuff. If you need a Guild part, let me know.Adding to the request list: How about a bridge for an S300 or any S model? I think the bridges were the same on all the S models. Just found one. NOS! How about $35/shipped?Thanks, man. Your eBay listing came up in my saved searches. I need the bushings, or whatever you call the metal pots that the bridge screws into. And I need the screws, and I need to re-drill holes for it so I'm thinking maybe I'll just skip the whole project and live with the silly bridge that some nimrod put on it many years ago.