Cute Animals Thread

lemur68 wrote:
iembalm wrote:
Atlantis wrote:Fags.

What about them? You think they're cute? Are you a fan?

Atlantis got lost on the way to YouTube.

Shit your right, I did hahaha. No seriously though, I love the animal planet and watching cute animals. The animals that do amazing things is incredible. Plus I really like Gay animals, those are the cutest.

Cute Animals Thread

So I was hanging out with a friend today, and we were passing a large planter in a courtyard. Someone had left a carrot sitting on a napkin. As we passed, a tiny tiny brown rabbit reached up, grabbed the napkin in its tiny tiny rabbit mouth, and pulled the carrot down into the planter. This little rabbit was living in the planter, meaning its entire universe was like 200 square feet of fake landscape, and it was small and fuzzy.
http://www.myspace.com/leopoldandloebchicago

Linus Van Pelt wrote:I subscribe to neither prong of your false dichotomy.

Cute Animals Thread

Antero wrote:So I was hanging out with a friend today, and we were passing a large planter in a courtyard. Someone had left a carrot sitting on a napkin. As we passed, a tiny tiny brown rabbit reached up, grabbed the napkin in its tiny tiny rabbit mouth, and pulled the carrot down into the planter. This little rabbit was living in the planter, meaning its entire universe was like 200 square feet of fake landscape, and it was small and fuzzy.

Thats cute and sad