Little details from your day

Congrats bumble.

I should have posted this last night.

I went to see Robyn Hitchcock yesterday at the World Cafe Live. My applause was all over the country. He is only concentrating on his new Material. He did play some Venus # stuff and that album is coming out soon to.

I was told I look like Steve again yesterday. I was buying music for the alleged drug dealers that have been hanging out in my parking lot. Hopefully they like the Fix. Negative Approach was for them the previous evening, like 3:30 am.
Ty Webb wrote:I hope the little-known 8th dwarf, Chinky, is on that list.

A TRUE RARITY: I'm in the kitchen. Suddenly Percy, the cat, is doing "Hyurk, glyurg, hyuhgr!" sounds under the table... I turn to the paper towel dispenser and it is that last crummy semi-towel before the cardboard spindle... I snatch it off and do my best volleyball-style dive under the table AND I ACTUALLY GET THERE IN TIME. The carpet has been spared (for now).

I was just about to nominate myself for having the "Best Day Ever", until I read LBx's post above.

PENNIES FROM HEAVEN - can't top that shit.
My mind, it's a terrible diskette.

bumble wrote:Yeah, they're spoken for/not functioning well enough for Faiz to feel good about selling to me.

I just bought a car, so you can have my '92 Accord.

264k miles (not actual)
needs muffler
no driver's side window
no A/C
after-market steering wheel w/o horn
hood tied down because it won't latch
cracks in windshield from my fist
detachable front bumper
Check Engine light always on due to missing O2 sensor
AM/FM CD, speakers occasionally don't work

Yours CH34P, and I'll even throw in some duct tape and chicken wire to help hold it together over potholes and speed bumps.
tocharian wrote:Cheese fries vs nonexistence. Duh.

lemur68 wrote:
bumble wrote:Yeah, they're spoken for/not functioning well enough for Faiz to feel good about selling to me.

264k miles (not actual)
needs muffler
no driver's side window
no A/C
detachable front bumper

Yours CH34P, and I'll even throw in some duct tape and chicken wire to help hold it together over potholes and speed bumps.

Post of the Day.
Marsupialized wrote:The last time I saw her, she had some Jewish bullshit going on

ubercat wrote:You're fucking cock-tease aren't you, you little minx.

m.koren wrote:
lemur68 wrote:

264k miles (not actual)
needs muffler
no driver's side window
no A/C
detachable front bumper

Post of the Day.

+ 1. May I now profess my deep love for Lemur68? You are too clever for gravity to hold you down.

bumble wrote:
m.koren wrote:
lemur68 wrote:

264k miles (not actual)
needs muffler
no driver's side window
no A/C
detachable front bumper

Post of the Day.

+ 1. May I now profess my deep love for Lemur68? You are too clever for gravity to hold you down.

Clever? Everything I said about the car is true. I forgot that sometimes it doesn't start if it's too hot out, and the engine lopes while idling in park, possibly indicating a vacuum leak.

I did get the windshield wipers fixed, however, so it can be driven in the rain as long as you don't mind the lack of a window.
tocharian wrote:Cheese fries vs nonexistence. Duh.

The girl sitting across from me at work is a highly attractive 20 year old Puerto Rican girl with very, very nice breasts. Kickin' ass body, as they say.

Saturdays we can wear whatever we want. She's got low rise tight ass jeans and this tube top kind of tight shirt. Slutting it up all over the office. Not a bad thing.
The thing is, when she sat down her shirt kinda pulled down and right now her nipple is out in the open. Looking at it right now. Totally out.
She hasn't noticed, or does not care.

Do I say something? Am I supposed to say something?

I don't think I will say anything.
Rick Reuben wrote:Marsupialized reminds me of freedom