Not coming to this forum anymore :( Booo

vockins wrote:Why do people feel motivated to announce their departure from an internet forum? I don't mean to pick on this guy - it seems to be pretty common behavior.

I dunno, but it makes me want to say "Well, don't let the door hit ya where [a. the Good Lord split ya, 2. the dog should have bit ya. etc.]."

Or "How can we miss you if you won't go away?"

OR

"no.

please...

don't...

bring me a can of that cheese when you come back, though."
Redline wrote:Not Crap. The sound of death? The sound of FUN! ScrrreeEEEEEEE

kerble wrote:Hey folks:

re: black belt. yeah I have one in tae kwon do. it's beautiful. all embroidered in korean w/my name, etc. I got it after eight years in maybe 94 (I was 18-ish)? I spent three years in a upper level class @ Kim's academy in Aurora with five or six thirty five year old 2nd degree black belt cops and one one-eyed plumber, and I got my ass handed to me three times a week. more on that in the martial arts thread in c/nc.

re: matthew (totally fake). I was just being a dick. and lying.

re: killpop. he wrote me last night, and was pretty embarrassed about the whole thing. I guess there was enough reason in my post, that he kinda gets it now. I told him to avoid the forum for the entire long weekend (and go have fun and not think about being mad on the interwebs), and to comeback tuesday with either a new attitude, and maybe even a new name, should he desire.

I told him he did not have to apologize to us, and we, as a forum, would give him another chance, either way. I think it's fair, and we dog-piled him pretty good, but I think he'll find his place amongst us just fine, right?

don't make a liar out of me (I do enough on my own (see: "matthew fauwcke")), premier cock forum (salut! chuckles). he should get another chance and I'm asking you folks to give that to him as a favor to me and this place.

I'd like to take this time to ask everyone to just try to let go of your anger here from time to time. come here and have a bad day, it's okay. but you all know that EA will give more back to you than you could ever possibly put in. am I right right? oh yes, kerble is right, so yes.

also, salut! forum. you're a whole lotta woman.

Faiz Razi
Behavior Control Technician

Faiz- you really are the pinnacle of goodness. And rightness.
It overjoys me that KillpoprecordsLLCILF wasn't completely burned at the stake.

Salut!

El Protoolio wrote:This assumes that kerble is real...

burun wrote:I want a poster-sized copy of that picture of Faiz, so I can put it in the cage where I work.

the elephant, man wrote:I am not an animal! I am a human being! I...am...a man!

kerble wrote:nicknames: Faizy (family), Animal (band), Brown Rice (not nice), kerble (forum), the brown elephant (retail)

fuck.
Last edited by kerble_Archive on Thu May 22, 2008 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
kerble is right.

kerble wrote:Hey folks:

re: black belt. yeah I have one in tae kwon do. it's beautiful. all embroidered in korean w/my name, etc. I got it after eight years in maybe 94 (I was 18-ish)? I spent three years in a upper level class @ Kim's academy in Aurora with five or six thirty five year old 2nd degree black belt cops and one one-eyed plumber, and I got my ass handed to me three times a week. more on that in the martial arts thread in c/nc.

re: matthew (totally fake). I was just being a dick. and lying.

re: killpop. he wrote me last night, and was pretty embarrassed about the whole thing. I guess there was enough reason in my post, that he kinda gets it now. I told him to avoid the forum for the entire long weekend (and go have fun and not think about being mad on the interwebs), and to come back tuesday with either a new attitude, and maybe even a new name, should he desire.

I told him he did not have to apologize to us, and we, as a forum, would give him another chance, either way. I think it's fair, and we dog-piled him pretty good, but I think he'll find his place amongst us just fine, right?

don't make a liar out of me (I do enough on my own (see: "matthew fauwcke")), premier cock forum (salut! chuckles). he should get another chance and I'm asking you folks to give that to him as a favor to me and this place.

I'd like to take this time to ask everyone to just try to let go of your anger here from time to time. come here and have a bad day, it's okay. but you all know that EA will give more back to you than you could ever possibly put in. am I right right? oh yes, kerble is right, so yes.

also, salut! forum. you're a whole lotta woman.

Faiz Razi
Behavior Control Technician

This is mighty fine. But I'd really like to see him come back with his original account, man up to what went on and see if people can cut him some slack and get over it. That wpuld be a true testament to the maturity of people here.

kerble wrote:
busbus wrote:Damn, what a morning. It took a good 2 hours or so to get through this thread.

Speaking of EA merchandise, can we get some of the bestest threads published in hard cover?

already on it. give us some time.

thanks.

but Dazey Diver's DIY EA book is a good idea. so just DIY.

I was thinking about compiling all the C\NC votes and acting like it's some kind of authority on opinion.