AC/DC?

CRAP
Total votes: 27 (18%)
NOT CRAP
Total votes: 121 (82%)
Total votes: 148

Band: AC-DC

Poot wrote:If you like the Ramones YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LIKE AC/DC

Cripes, you punks and all your strict rules. BULLSHIT. It is ALL rock'n'roll, and its all GREAT rock'n'roll. THIS IS ALL THAT MATTERS.
That dog won't hunt, monsignor.
zom-zom wrote:Fuck you loser pussies that hate KISS.

Go listen to your beard-nerd aluminum guitar shit. See if I care.

honeyisfunny wrote:I can't believe I waste my time posting on a forum where 16 people think AC/DC are Crap. What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Yes, and yet they just love Prince and hate KISS as well.

I don't get what there is not to like with AC/DC.

A great great fucking band. I burned a cd at work today of some of the newer stuff with hemorroid dude singing and listened to it on the way home. Sure, he's got the burned out vocal chords, but jesus the guy is into it. This band delivers. Angus' guitar playing is great, I even LOVE his lead playing. I can't believe how much the "rock" I have been writing and recording lately sounds like AC/DC. A subliminal influence, yes, but a noticeable one. Perhaps the minimalism is also what gets me. After listening to Iron Maiden, who are baroque in comparison, AC/DC is like a glass of very tasty spring water on a hot day.

People who hate this band should burn. Really. Go listen to your Don Cab-Orthrelm-free-jazz jerkin' off and leave me the fuck alone.

NOT CRAP

cneutron wrote:Even without Bon Scott and with Brian Johnson's voice almost completely gone. Yes, even with the forgettable or regretable albums. So very, very not Crap.

-C.

Agreed. I actually met Brian Johnson at a party when I was in Florida for Christmas with my wife and her parents. Brian was a pretty cool guy. My mother-in-law told him that I was a drummer, and he leans over to me and says: "What's the difference between a drummer and a gynecologist?" I waited for the punchline, and then he said - "A gynecologist only plays with one cunt at a time!"
Last edited by Bennett Williams_Archive on Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.virgilrock.com

If you had asked me 15 years ago I would have said I wasn't really interested -"It's a bit samey rock-n-roll and guy squeals most of the time, it doesn't speak to me much, have you heard of the Jesus Lizard?"

People do change.

I wish they had remastered original Australian versions.

NC.

Poot wrote:'not liking ac/dc is like not liking the ramones'

'I think only The Fall come close.'

What is wrong with you people???

If you like the Ramones YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LIKE AC/DC

If you like the Fall YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LIKE AC/DC

This is the truth, the NME told me when I was a youth and I have found no reason to change my mind.

I like The Darkness better than AC/DC, at least they acknowledged they were crap metal wankers and laughed about it.

AC/DC = rock'n'roll axis of evil.

CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you enjoy puberty as much as I did.

Stop over intellectualising it people: AC/DC are NC because the majority of their songs are great. Simple as that. Shake A Leg? Jailbreak? their cover of Baby Please Don't Go? You Shook Me All Night Long?

People come on.