Total votes: 148

Band: AC-DC

that damned fly wrote:
Nina wrote:
that damned fly wrote:lucky.

Why do you say that, fly?

to tease you. it works everytime.

You need a new hobby.
Animals are something invented by plants to move seeds around. An extremely yang solution to a peculiar problem which they faced. T. Mckenna

Not crap, but I don't play them much at all. I listen to it when I'm in the car, and I can't help but headbang along. Pure cockrock bliss.

Oh, and the fall are better. But AC/DC is catchier.
Marsupialized wrote:I want a piano made out of jello.
It's the only way I'll be able to achieve the sound I hear in my head.

Post Back in Black, they became a total parody of themselves. I'm told that they script their onstage banter and my buddy who's seen them a few times says the set is always absolutely identical. that's kinda lame.

HOWEVER [and man, is this a big whatever] High Voltage, Highway to Hell, those two would be enough to save a band from just about any latter-day sins, in my book. "Girls Got Rhythm"? That song makes me wanna dance just about every time I hear it. That's kinda problematic when I'm driving, but you get the idea.
Not Crap.
What are the queers doing to the soil?

So NOT CRAP.

I'm not familiar with all of their work, but Back In Black was the very first album I ever loved. I was 10 years old, it was my brothers copy and it blew me away.

I just used to play Hells Bells over and over again. I did listen to a few other albums but by that stage I was moving onto other things and never got round to really exploring the back catalogue.

itchy wrote:i'm sorry to say this to a thread full of ac/dc fans, but that music is like nails on a chalkboard to me....i don't know anything about them because i've never cared to, but to me, ac/dc is the most horrifying embodiment of rock n' roll ever created.

again, sorry.
CRAP.

ing curtis wrote:Jesus christ man. Fuck AC/DC up the ass with a crowbar, they define everything I hate about rock and roll.

CRAP.

trilonaut wrote:ac/dc blows

Eierdiebe wrote:maybe i'm missing something, but i can't stand AC/DC.

Adam Cr wrote:Boring, pudgy-pubescent, stodgy, retardedly-fanned CRAP.

zero.

Rimbaud III wrote:pedestrian hard rock band

Eating Noddemix wrote:FUCK AC/DC.

Peripatetic wrote:Crap.

tommydski wrote:CRAP, no waffles.

I am floored. Speechless. I'm gonna go throw up now. I think I just died inside and I need to be alone.

WTF?!

:cry:
music

offal wrote:Holy shit.

Kerble was wrong.

This certainly changes things.