The Gear Liquidation Thread

Links to Google Drive folders. I promise no viruses.Ampeg VT-22. Groove Tubes 7027s and Weber speakers (a Michigan and a 75W Blue Dog). Super great gnarly dirty sound that I can't use right now. Every time I go to sell it, I play through it and keep it. But not this time. $500Royer SF-12. Wonderful stereo ribbon mic. I'm only selling it because I have amp lust. Works great, wood case plus velvet pouch plus the custom clip plus the stereo-to-dual-mono cable. $20001953 Gretsch Electromatic. I bought this guitar as a husk and had hardware and a TV Jones Super'Tron put on/in it. Pro setup, plays great. It's a really neat guitar but I do not need it and I have amp lust. $650Baritone Telecaster. Warmoth build. Lovely butterscotch finish. I forget what kind of pickups, but they sounds great. I got it from S. Vineis here and had it set up professionally here in town. It's real easy to play, goes from twangy to thick easily. $600McIntosh 2100. Don't make me look up the year. Recapped and cleaned up by McIntosh a few years ago, like 5yrs. Stereo amp, 105W/side. These amps have a distinctive, sweet sound to them. Can't get a better one this cheap. $600

The Gear Liquidation Thread

total\_douche wrote:Major wrote:So happy you said œtons of vibe and not œmojo . But if it doesn t sell immediately at that price, you should edit the posting and bump the price to $1600.Ehhh... from the photos it looks like it lost the nibs in the refret. Gibson people will go batshit over that. Even though it probably plays a little better as a result...Ugh.The fucking ˜nibs bullshit. Can t escape it.