AC/DC?

CRAP
Total votes: 27 (18%)
NOT CRAP
Total votes: 121 (82%)
Total votes: 148

Band: AC-DC

A friend of mine made the point that AC/DC seem to be more revered overseas. Maybe he's right, growing up they were just another popular band like Hunters & Collectors or Cold Chisel. But it does seem you get further away from those albums they get put on a pedastal. I would never sit down and put an album on now (besides Back in Black and only then if I'm lifting heavy things) but you hear 'the jack' come on in a crowded pub and the place'll get torn apart. It's a no-brainer. Sometimes you just wanta let loose a little. Not Crap but not hallowed.

They're unveiling a Bon Scott statue here this weekend which is pretty cool. Sometimes I think the only reason we get some touring bands over here is for a pilgramage to Bons grave. I aint complaining.

What kind of pussy votes Crap for AC/DC? 24 people actually voted Crap!

WTF?

This ain't Florida people, and it ain't rocket science. There's 2 choices on the ballot and only one correct one. This is neither the time nor place to be facetious, ironic or contrary.

AC/DC IS NOT CRAP.

Never been a fan. At the time, they represented, for me, dirtbag, braindead asshole high school metalheads who thought it was funny to fuck with people who weren't as dumb as them.

Nowadays, I can appreciate their music, but I don't go out of my way to listen to them. I think I have, maybe, one record of theirs.

Not crap, but not really my taste.
Available in hit crimson or surprising process this calculator will physics up your kitchen

dunbar wrote:A friend of mine made the point that AC/DC seem to be more revered overseas.

They're unveiling a Bon Scott statue here this weekend which is pretty cool.

uh.

AC/DC is astounding. One of maybe six bands I actually enjoy watching videotaped live performances from.