Re: Little Details from Your Day

Spent most of my day at the American Brain Tumor Associations National Conference today. It's being held at the Loews Hotel out by O'Hare.

Meeting fellow survivors, Oncologoists, and others in the field. Pretty ridiculous amount of shwag came home with me. Attended "lectures" on what's happening in the Brain Cancer world. Really refreshing and invigorating, all around. MUCH needed with the 12th anniversary of diagnosis only a few weeks away.
Anthony Flack wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 8:05 pm kiss Joe Manchin's coal mine

PASTA wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:44 pm Spent most of my day at the American Brain Tumor Associations National Conference today. It's being held at the Loews Hotel out by O'Hare.

Meeting fellow survivors, Oncologoists, and others in the field. Pretty ridiculous amount of shwag came home with me. Attended "lectures" on what's happening in the Brain Cancer world. Really refreshing and invigorating, all around. MUCH needed with the 12th anniversary of diagnosis only a few weeks away.
All the gods be with you sir.
"There's a felling I get when I look to the west"
"When the meaningful words. When they cease to function. When there's nothing to say."

PASTA wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:44 pm Spent most of my day at the American Brain Tumor Associations National Conference today. It's being held at the Loews Hotel out by O'Hare.

[CLAPS!!!]
Records + CDs for sale
Perfume for sale

Batched a perfume for the next contest. This time an amber Oriental (the category was Amber) called "Eastern Mantra" after the Cabaret Voltaire track. Apparently in perfumery "Oriental" is an acceptable descriptor. This might very slowly be changing though, and, interestingly, it's mostly non-Asians in the West who are attempting to make the change. The Near and Far Easts don't seem to care, or at least are not vocal about it wrt perfume.

I love classic Oriental perfumes so I thought I'd give it a go. After 70 trials I'm pretty happy with it. In any case time is up so it is what it is.
Records + CDs for sale
Perfume for sale

An old friend recently passed unexpectedly and his family is now in the process of attempting to find homes for his 5 cats - Chris was a big time friend to animals. If you reside in the Chicago area and are looking or know of someone looking to adopt, please reach out and I can put you in touch with his family.
Justice for Dexter Wade and Nakari Campbell

rsmurphy wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 5:20 pm An old friend recently passed unexpectedly and his family is now in the process of attempting to find homes for his 5 cats - Chris was a big time friend to animals. If you reside in the Chicago area and are looking or know of someone looking to FOSTER, please reach out and I can put you in touch with his family.
Fixed the above. Looking to foster, please and thank you!
Justice for Dexter Wade and Nakari Campbell