NYC - Band s Upcoming Shows

This Saturday at Rehab (formerly Club Midway):

Capacocha
Shame Club
Federale
The Brought Low

If you like rock'n'roll, you will like this show. Capacocha are Dutch and I always try to get out to see foreign bands just to give them a few bucks in their pockets. Shame Club are from Missouri, the other two are locals. All damn fun and damn fine whiskey-swilling rock bands.
You had me at Sex Traction Aunts Getting Vodka-Rogered On Glass Furniture

We'​ll be playi​ng at The Annex​ on Wedne​sday,​ May 14th with our good frien​d Joshua​ Jesty​ who is out from Cleve​land.​ Pleas​e come down after​ work and have a few drink​s and some rock.​ It's early​ and we'd REALLY appreciate​ it. I'd like a good turnout for Josh cuz he's the fucking man, man.

The Annex​
152 Orcha​rd St (​Btwn Stant​on/​Rivin​gton)​

7:30 Joshu​a Jesty​
8:30 Patri​ck Walsh​ Band
10 Every​day Visua​ls

www. thean​nexny​c.​ com
www. myspa​ce.​ com/​patri​ckwal​sh
www. myspa​ce.​ com/joshuajesty
Christopher J. McGarvey wrote:In the 1988 season the Orioles lost their first 21 games to set a ML record for most consecutive losses. I decided then to have their logo as my avatar.

Rock-a-lock

Numbers And Letters
numbersandlettersmusic.com
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Spike Hill, 10pm
Free with drink minimum
Williamsburg, Brooklyn
N. 7th and Bedford
Same block as the Bedford L

+ Melanie Moser and the Eleventh Hour Band 8pm
myspace.com/melaniemoser
+ Brown Bird 9pm
brownbird.net
+ Evan Mazunik 11pm
evanmazunik.com
Christopher J. McGarvey wrote:I remember getting kicked out of class in the 3rd grade because I couldn't stop giggling while our teacher lectured us about homeless people.

Friday, May 16, 2008 at 8pm
285 Nostrand Ave 2nd Floor
Brooklyn, NY

This is a house party to celebrate everyone moving out. We will actually bring records to sell to this show (it only took an entire year to press vinyl, we are slow).
Pregnant
RSO
Gimmie Drugs

Saturday, May 17, 2008 at 6:30pm
the Junkard
331 Somerset Street
New Brunswick, NJ

We're playing the same place, for the same people, for the second week in a row.
Mouthbreather
RSO
In First Person
Last edited by Ryan Owens_Archive on Wed May 14, 2008 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pwalshj wrote:
We'​ll be playi​ng at The Annex​ on Wedne​sday,​ May 14th with our good frien​d Joshua​ Jesty​ who is out from Cleve​land.​ Pleas​e come down after​ work and have a few drink​s and some rock.​ It's early​ and we'd REALLY appreciate​ it. I'd like a good turnout for Josh cuz he's the fucking man, man.

The Annex​
152 Orcha​rd St (​Btwn Stant​on/​Rivin​gton)​

7:30 Joshu​a Jesty​
8:30 Patri​ck Walsh​ Band
10 Every​day Visua​ls

www.thean​nexny​c.​com
www.myspa​ce.​com/​patri​ckwal​sh
www.myspa​ce.​com/joshuajesty

Ba dum bump!
Christopher J. McGarvey wrote:In the 1988 season the Orioles lost their first 21 games to set a ML record for most consecutive losses. I decided then to have their logo as my avatar.

Rock-a-lock

Ryan Owens wrote:Friday, May 16, 2008 at 8pm
285 Nostrand Ave 2nd Floor
Brooklyn, NY

This is a house party to celebrate everyone moving out. We will actually bring records to sell to this show (it only took an entire year to press vinyl, we are slow).
Pregnant
RSO
Gimmie Drugs

Saturday, May 17, 2008 at 6:30pm
the Junkard
331 Somerset Street
New Brunswick, NJ

We're playing the same place, for the same people, for the second week in a row.
Mouthbreather
RSO
In First Person

Bump!
Also any cash from the show today is going toward the Out of the Darkness Overnight fund raiser (for suicide awareness) that two friends of ours are participating in.