Pitch me a movie

From the director/writer who brought you such classic films as Joe Versus The Volcano and Alive comes a movie so powerful and moving that you'll already be in tears when you buy your ticket.

It's a fictional story starring real actors playing fictional characters set against the backdrop of Amsterdam's Red Light District.

It's a light-hearted about Stella, played by Lindsay Lohan, who is a hooker with a heart of gold, but she is on a path to her own self destruction. I have included a picture from preproduction.

Everything in Stella's life changes when she gets a call to go fuck this man

Fozzy Bear stars as Lucius, a man, who upon meeting Stella, is determined to give up everything in order to save her from herself.

The rest of The Muppets are in town as well for what looks to be their zaniest adventure yet.

Get ready for the feel good comedy of the summer as
THE MUPPETS SMOKE AMSTERDAM!
pwalshj wrote:I have offered you sausage.
Rift Canyon Dreams

Pitch me a movie

While Hollywood is on this huge remaking classic films kick, why don't they just go ahead and do an updated remake of Citizen Kane?

They could get a black guy, say Danny Glover or Morgan Freeman to play Charles Foster Kane. Susan Alexander could be played by Kelly Clarkson. Interracial relationships are "edgy" but still "safe" and PC enough to be considered generally acceptable, right? Kane could run for president on a reform platform like Barack Obama.

Instead of a snow globe in the opening scene, he could be dropping a Verizon Motorola Q cell phone. When it hits the floor, instead of breaking it could simply light up, symbolizing Kane's transition into the light of the afterlife while also demonstrating the smartphone's impressive reliability. In the end of the film, the long-awaited identity of "Rosebud" will be revealed not as a dilapidated old child's snow sled, but a sleek, shiny, brand-new black Lexus LS-460 sedan.