Jawbox

Crap
Total votes: 5 (8%)
Not Crap
Total votes: 59 (92%)
Total votes: 64

Band: Jawbox Jawbox

mrcancelled wrote:I'll be at the Saturday show in Chicago. I have an extra ticket if anyone needs one, happy to let it go for the ticket price or whatever someone wants to pay for it.Bump. Any takers? I'll be throwing it up on Stubhub tomorrow night some time, but until then if any folks here want it, it's yours.

Yup!Jawbox: Everybody sounded incredible, the constituent parts worked together like a finely oiled machine. Perfect set choices too.Mood vascillated from total jubilance to œwe might yet win this thing! over emotional energy. So glad this happened, I needed it.
Yes it's true, I am made from atoms.

jeff\_fox wrote:Bernardo wrote:jeff\_fox wrote:Unsurprised to learn that dudes in the mostly dude audiences at dude-rock shows still fart freely and unabashedly in tightly packed crowds. Stay classy, rock dudes. And y'all complain about some B.O. and patchouli...What does this mean?It means the air at the Sunday night show was straight up fucking foul. Some dude would let one go every 5 to 10 minutes. Really hampered my enjoyment. Hold it in and go to the bathroom.Whoa.

Bernardo wrote:jeff\_fox wrote:Unsurprised to learn that dudes in the mostly dude audiences at dude-rock shows still fart freely and unabashedly in tightly packed crowds. Stay classy, rock dudes. And y'all complain about some B.O. and patchouli...What does this mean?It means the air at the Sunday night show was straight up fucking foul. Some dude would let one go every 5 to 10 minutes. Really hampered my enjoyment. Hold it in and go to the bathroom.