Flipper?

Crap.
Total votes: 7 (7%)
Not crap.
Total votes: 92 (93%)
Total votes: 99

Band: Flipper Flipper?

SecondEdition wrote:Frank Decent wrote:SecondEdition wrote:SecondEdition wrote:Bumping Generic in a full-blown alcoholic stupor right now.Flipper means more to me than most any other band, especially now.Flipper is better than any band you care to name.NEVER CRAP. Flipper rules ok?!I totally don't remember posting this... which is how Flipper would have wanted it.ow. this hangover is painful.I'm on board with you. They are probably my desert island choice. I never get bored of 'em.How about the newest one? Is it worth buying?I haven't heard it. Not sure it matters. Everything they did in the '80's is desert island worthy to me.I'm just hoping it's good because I got excited by the reunion footage and have read some favorable reviews. I'm a sap.

Bumping Generic in a full-blown alcoholic stupor right now.Flipper means more to me than most any other band, especially now.Flipper is better than any band you care to name.NEVER CRAP. Flipper rules ok?!
Life...life...I know it's got its ups and downs.

Groucho Marx wrote:Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it and then misapplying the wrong remedies.

SecondEdition wrote:Bumping Generic in a full-blown alcoholic stupor right now.Flipper means more to me than most any other band, especially now.Flipper is better than any band you care to name.NEVER CRAP. Flipper rules ok?!I totally don't remember posting this... which is how Flipper would have wanted it.ow. this hangover is painful.

Groucho Marx wrote:Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it and then misapplying the wrong remedies.

Frank Decent wrote:SecondEdition wrote:SecondEdition wrote:Bumping Generic in a full-blown alcoholic stupor right now.Flipper means more to me than most any other band, especially now.Flipper is better than any band you care to name.NEVER CRAP. Flipper rules ok?!I totally don't remember posting this... which is how Flipper would have wanted it.ow. this hangover is painful.I'm on board with you. They are probably my desert island choice. I never get bored of 'em.How about the newest one? Is it worth buying?I haven't heard it. Not sure it matters. Everything they did in the '80's is desert island worthy to me.

Frank Decent wrote:SecondEdition wrote:Frank Decent wrote:SecondEdition wrote:SecondEdition wrote:Bumping Generic in a full-blown alcoholic stupor right now.Flipper means more to me than most any other band, especially now.Flipper is better than any band you care to name.NEVER CRAP. Flipper rules ok?!I totally don't remember posting this... which is how Flipper would have wanted it.ow. this hangover is painful.I'm on board with you. They are probably my desert island choice. I never get bored of 'em.How about the newest one? Is it worth buying?I haven't heard it. Not sure it matters. Everything they did in the '80's is desert island worthy to me.I'm just hoping it's good because I got excited by the reunion footage and have read some favorable reviews. I'm a sap.Prindle gave it an 8. May well be worth it...

LBx wrote:Snowblinder wrote:Also, for anybody who has heard Fight, the live one with Krist Novoselic playing bass, how is it?pretty great.Love and Fight are my favourite Flipper albums.seriously.Well, Fight anyhow... maybe. It has my four fav/essential Flipper tracks. I can listen to just those four and fell completely content.NC.confession(s): 1) Can do without Sex Bomb and 2) The first time I heard them was via the cover on Lysol which I had no idea contained covers of any sort.