Idiot - Donald Trump Idiot - Donald Trump

The fact that he is of subnormal intelligence is well understood, but every so often it is still striking to observe just how much thicker than pigshit he really is. Prince Charles spent a whole ninety minutes wasting his breath explaining climate change to Trump, and literally the very next day he demonstrates that he still doesn't actually understand what the climate is, or what the issue is with it."What did [Charles] say to you about climate change? Morgan asked. œWhat he really wants and what he really feels warmly about is the future, Trump replied. œHe wants to make sure future generations have climate that is good climate, as opposed to a disaster. And I agree. œI did mention a couple of things, Trump continued. œI did say, well, the United States right now has among the cleanest climates there are, based on all statistics, and it s even getting better. Because I agree with that. I want the best water, the cleanest water. Crystal clean, has to be crystal clean air. I mean sure he is a liar and a sociopath, but why did he have to be so damn stupid? It just rubs salt in the wound. He's too dumb to fake it and it doesn't even matter.

Golly, the details on this Cubbies event sure came out late in the process, didn't they? I WONDER WHYhttps://chicago.suntimes.com/columnists ... staff-cubsWASHINGTON ” The highest rollers to President Donald Trump s re-election drive ” chaired by Cubs co-owner Todd Ricketts ” hit Chicago Friday for a œTrump Victory Committee Summer Retreat featuring White House Acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney and Interior Secretary David Bernhardt, capped with a Saturday game at Wrigley Field.All of the retreat political events take place at the Four Seasons Hotel, 120 E. Delaware Place.On Saturday night, these top donors head to Wrigley for the Cubs-Cardinals game. Before that, there will be a reception near Wrigley at the American Airlines Conference Center, 1101 W. Waveland Ave.Besides Mulvaney and Bernhardt, in office only since April 11, the other œspecial guests listed in the invitation include another Cubs co-owner and GOP Nebraska Gov. Pete Ricketts; Sen. Steve Daines, R-Mont.; Rep. Sean Duffy, R-Wis., and his wife; FOX News contributor Rachel Campos-Duffy; and top officials from the GOP Senate and House political operations.Except for Todd Ricketts, a Wilmette resident, no one from the Illinois Republican political world is listed on the invite. Trump is deeply unpopular in Illinois, one of the bluest states in the nation.The retreat provides the contributors face time with notables in the GOP and Trump orbits. The organizers are sensitive that the remarks of the White House and congressional officials may leak. The invitation states œno cell phones, Apple Watches, or IPads are permitted during the retreat and œall audio and video recording is strictly prohibited. Another Cubs co-owner, Laura Ricketts, is a major Democrat donor and fundraiser. For years, Republican and Democratic political operations have routinely hosted fundraising events at Wrigley Field.In order to preserve the legal fiction that the retreat is not connected to raising money, the invitation states that Mulvaney and Bernhardt are œspecial guests for this event and their participation is not a solicitation of funds. Creating a œretreat ” and this is true for Democrats and Republicans ” is a perk to stroke the best donors. That s why there is no price tag to attend. They don t have to be solicited. Most are eligible to attend because they have already given or pledged significant support.Attendees at the retreat, first disclosed by Axios, will be able to attend panels on œwinning in 2020, œmessages and the media as well as œleadership initiative training.

Zorg wrote:Well I think that's the upside if anything of his reign....the transparency. Doesn't help much, people are still looking for a conspiracy, hence the whole Russia thing being such a bugaboo. It's all laid bare people! It doesn't need to be much worse than this, right?The conspiracy theories allow centrists and entitled liberals to avoid the smell of their own shit and the social rot of American capitalism. Hence looking to Mueller as their savior. Mass idiocy on the part of predominately well-educated "intelligent" people.

Mueller already delivered a fat stack of crimes to impeach him with and that's become just another example of how it doesn't even matter. People won't even acknowledge that what is in the report is in the fucking report; all facts are just opinions now and you can simply decide to believe that it says something else why not.He has at least done a great service to the environmental movement by emphasising (in case there was any lingering doubt) just how badly government is prepared to abdicate responsibility for acting on this problem. All around the world the left is being united by the rising green movement which is progressive and international. The good thing about the nationalists is, they can't co-operate because they're fucking nationalists. Steve Bannon's dream of creating an international nationalist movement in Europe is self-satirising.

I don t understand why Warmowski hates Wilmette, Illinois so much. I grew up there. My Mom grew up there. It s a nice place. It s connected to the city by the L. It s the last stop north on the red line. Hating on Kenilworth or Winnetka would make a lot more sense to me. There might be some well off gaudy douches in Wilmette but take a drive up Sheridan road in Kenilworth and Winnetka some time. That s where the real wealthy gaudy douchebags of Chicagoland live. Their children are the ones who showed up to class at New Trier driving Porsche s, BMWs and Mercedes. Not the kids from Wilmette. Not when I was living there.
it's not the length, it's the gersch

Am allowing myself exactly one (1) post here before finishing the current chapter, and I'll use it to say, am so sorry that the state of Florida has to be where Trump will soon launch his re-election bid. Am generally in okay spirits, but hearing about this earlier today almost spoiled the pre-dinner appetite, I swear. It is crummy P.R. for the Sunshine State, especially after he admitted on camera the other day that he'd be open to collusion with foreign governments, after spending months/years denying any prior collusion with foreign governments. Yah.