Loop(ing) Pedal.

benadrian wrote:The cool thing about the M9 is that the digital delays (they're all digital, but I mean the non-fake analog) do this thing where if the feedback is at 100%, it acts like a sound on sound player and does not run out of control. So, if you allow for delay tails to remain, you can set a delay for a 100% feedback, turn it on, get a sound on sound loop going, turn the delay off, and the trails will keep going on and on until you adjust the feedback amount or change banks.This allows me to used the M9 as effectively two loopers with different times in series. I have one expression pedal hooked to delay feedback and another expression pedal hooked to looper level. I can get something going on the looper, switch to the delay and do a sound on sound loop, and then bypass the delay and have two stacked loops. Very cool.While getting up to speed on the Infinity, I noticed it allows you to set the "degree" of sound degradation while in sound on sound mode.I did think that was an interesting option.

Loop(ing) Pedal.

numberthirty wrote:While getting up to speed on the Infinity, I noticed it allows you to set the "degree" of sound degradation while in sound on sound mode.I did think that was an interesting option.Makes it much more like a tape delay sound on sound, which is kinda cool as an option.
"You get a kink in your neck looking up at people or down at people. But when you look straight across, there's no kinks."
--Mike Watt

Loop(ing) Pedal.

Engage Half Speed before you record your first loop and it will be a 28 second loop, instead of 14. DL4 is my favorite looper because of the instant flexibility with the options to control/mangle the loops. I have had some issues with the unit not powering up, but I really want to blame my PP2+ (using outlet 6). Also check out the Akai Headrush. They are getting blown out for $90 at certain major music retailers online.

Loop(ing) Pedal.

I've had a fewAkai Headrush 2EHX SMMHTC FlashbackThe headrush being my favourite, I found the controls the most intuitive and never had any problems.The only looper I have at the mintue is a boss DD6, which really isn't a looper but has a hold feature for 5 second loops.I really like the the look of the bigger ditto pedal, I need something with stereo ins and outs which is why i use the DD6, I know the SMMH has that too, but I didn't really get on with that pedal.

Loop(ing) Pedal.

Major wrote:four\_oclocker\_2 wrote:Major wrote: I also have a Ditto x2 that just shit the bed after less than 6 months. Whoa, how so? I keep meaning to buy some sort of looper and the Ditto x2 seems to be kind of perfect for what I need...I hadn't used it for a month or so. Threw it back on the board this weekend and it seems to be "stuck" in play mode. If I step on it a few times it will eventually begin recording, but only for a second or two. Then it immediately goes back to play mode.Late reply here, but FWIW I had a very similar problem with my Ditto (x1) after shelving it for a year. I hooked it up to my laptop and reinstalled the firmware or drivers or whatever, works fine now. Dumb thing to have to deal with for a guitar pedal, yes.

Loop(ing) Pedal.

Mama Clortho wrote:Anyone have any experience with the Electro-Harmonix 45000? Thing is stupid expensive, but it seems to be the only one on the market that does everything i need in a looper.This thing just came in the mail. Managed to get a really good deal on one second hand. I know i'm going to be fucking pissed about the fact that there are some very basic things this $5843924259843410 looping pedal does not do, but I'm excited all the same.Will give my dealer a call and report back after the weekend.
HELLO!

Rodabod wrote:Post "hilarious" forum quote here.

Loop(ing) Pedal.

small talk wrote:Major wrote:four\_oclocker\_2 wrote:Major wrote: I also have a Ditto x2 that just shit the bed after less than 6 months. Whoa, how so? I keep meaning to buy some sort of looper and the Ditto x2 seems to be kind of perfect for what I need...I hadn't used it for a month or so. Threw it back on the board this weekend and it seems to be "stuck" in play mode. If I step on it a few times it will eventually begin recording, but only for a second or two. Then it immediately goes back to play mode.Late reply here, but FWIW I had a very similar problem with my Ditto (x1) after shelving it for a year. I hooked it up to my laptop and reinstalled the firmware or drivers or whatever, works fine now. Dumb thing to have to deal with for a guitar pedal, yes.Yeah, I meant to update my post. I reinstalled the firmware and now it's fine. I also don't use it anymore.
**Do we need the other Chemical Bros. records??