Cell phone recommendation

kerble wrote:
Nina wrote: some curry packed in dry ice.

enough about me and you on the forum. what we have is private.

NO WAY! NO EDITING!

It was WAY better before, you cheater!
Animals are something invented by plants to move seeds around. An extremely yang solution to a peculiar problem which they faced. T. Mckenna

kerble wrote:I'm no cheater. your moms and I have an open thing.

hell, your moms is an open thing.

god! I love cellphones!

Stop it!

I have to go operate heavy machinery.....

blahblahkerblesmomblahblah.
Animals are something invented by plants to move seeds around. An extremely yang solution to a peculiar problem which they faced. T. Mckenna

Sony...
Nothing else comes close...dropped in toilet, ocean, motor oil,
full sink - always turns on after a minor catastrophe...
plus the battery is stronger, cheaper, more readily available for replacement...my last 5 phones, sony....and i only replaced any of them to get updated features...
plus ive tried other brands and the interfaces all seem a little clumsy to me...

Samsung! Somebody on this forum mailed me an old samsung D500 and it's still working fine. The battery doesn't hold a charge like it used to, and some of the keys stopped working for a while, but the thing has survived many drops, falls, back-pocket incidents and a deep puddle. I've been told that Samsung phones are only getting better with each update, and I could believe it.
They're also the best looking phones you could ask for.

I have a Sanyo Katana. I have had it for over a year and as the sales guy promised, it has awesome reception. I have had nary a problem with it but I don't give two sharts about anything other than being able to hear the person on the other end of the line and having the call not fade or drop.

The keypad also does not drive me batty, which is impressive. The keys are flush like the RAZR but they have clear boundaries and having used the RAZR many times in the past, I vastly prefer the Katana's keys.

Also, it is pink, but not a trashy pink like the RAZR but a soft metallic mauve. I wish that it were glittery but I can only request so much of mass production, and the mauve shall suffice. I can always get the zebra print cover if I feel like investing the extra money.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."

-Gustave Flaubert

I have an SE k800i that my brother kindly donated to me.

It seems ace - mp3 player, excellent camera, internet (via opera or not, whichever), email, plays movies, has radio, works as a bluetooth remote control for my DAW so I can record/rewind/delete/play etc from behind the drum kit.

Is good.

Not much of a fan of mobile phones, but this one at least does stuff that's useful.
I walk these streets, a loaded six-string on my back.