Goatee?

Crap
Total votes: 34 (89%)
Not Crap
Total votes: 4 (11%)
Total votes: 38

Type of Facial Hair: Goatee

tmidgett wrote: kerble, you have a little color to you. i can imagine you having a passable goat. i can easily imagine you having a crap goat as well, but you know.

If Passable Goat doesn't get on that bill with Skunt and Mokey Donut, I may just have to go late to the show. Although, my brown ass is slightly blushing at the thought of another man envisioning me with facial hair. This is a new emotion for me. This thing.

the Midge wrote:thelonious monk? one of the greatest goats in modern history:

I would argue that that is not a goatee, but goatesque. There's a beardly manner to it involving the sideburns and jowl hair. However, I do agree with the midgett-darkie-goat paradigm. It is well thought out, well documented and ultimately valid.

Faiz
kerble is right.

i'm not a very hairy guy. though i am a lazy guy. my face hair grows in "joe dirt" style. sideburns, goatee, nothin' on the cheeks. i'm too lazy to shave, i look like a dirtbag. goatees are crap whether or not it's me wearing them around in public.

i think there's a waffle factor for jazz musicians and beatniks though.

beatniks are crap too, though.
that damned fly wrote:i love you. now shut up.

kerble wrote:That is a goatee, friend.

That particular variant, with attached moustache, is also known as a "Van Dyke," a name that I find odd, since Dick never sported one.

A goatee is as follows:

And the hipster/nu metaller version with even less hair (and sense) is also known by the colloquialism "soul patch." To wit:

Sault, goatee.org!
"You get a kink in your neck looking up at people or down at people. But when you look straight across, there's no kinks."
--Mike Watt

tmidgett wrote:there is a massive exception to the goatee=crap rule

men of color. note that i am not afraid of saying 'black men,' and that is only partially what i mean. i mean 'men of color.' kerble, you have a little color to you. . .

many men of color have rocked the goat with style. at the very least, a goat is not normally crap on a man of color, and the darker he is, the less crap it tends to be. this is the midgett rule of goats. generally: crap, but etc.

White is a color which results from the reflection of nearly all light from all visibile wavelengths.