Guitar playing thread

TylerSavage wrote:jbar wrote:Excellent, glad to hear. Would it be helpful if we all did a monthly this is the song we learn type thing? Crowdsource figuring out this shit?great job and YES that sounds great, would love thisThis is exciting! Just the sort of thing I've been wanting. jbar wrote:I went with Riff Embiggener because I think it's really funny. Video reuploaded. I will provide anyone with the email and password to submit things as long as you're a reasonably established member of the board (no one post accounts, etc) just PM me. The video is currently only viewable as unlisted, so you'll need the link or to be logged in. My vision for this is that we try and keep it organized, and give the video a review by a person or three before it goes public. Divide it into playlists by different contributors, etc.If anyone has a usb mic they'd like to send me, I'll take it off yer hands haha. EDIT: We are experiencing technical difficulty. Please Stand By.It all sounds good. Let the riffs be embiggened.

Guitar playing thread

Ok, some annoying pains with Youtube. I listed the account name as Electrical Audio because I didn't think it would be displayed in BIG LETTERS on the main YouTube site, I thought it would say RIFF EMBIGGENER because.... why would Youtube share someones full name? Does it do taht with my personal account? Holy shit it does. I have tried to change it the past couple days to no avail. Does anyone have any expertise in this area? I feel like it's shitty to appropriate the EA name and I did not intend that. If we can't figure it out, I'll make a new Gmail account and we can go from there. Sorry for the wait everyone.

Guitar playing thread

jbar wrote:Ok, some annoying pains with Youtube. I listed the account name as Electrical Audio because I didn't think it would be displayed in BIG LETTERS on the main YouTube site, I thought it would say RIFF EMBIGGENER because.... why would Youtube share someones full name? Does it do taht with my personal account? Holy shit it does. I have tried to change it the past couple days to no avail. Does anyone have any expertise in this area? I feel like it's shitty to appropriate the EA name and I did not intend that. If we can't figure it out, I'll make a new Gmail account and we can go from there. Sorry for the wait everyone.I think it s in the basic Google preferences somewhere. You choose which name is displayed
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Guitar playing thread

Would anyone be interested in contributing theory or rhythm to the channel? Filming part two of the wipers vid this week, but I'm in a house with two wonderful, awesome, exceptionally loud children who are constantly shitting up my process, so who knows when I'll get a cut without shrieking. Next is a Jesus Lizard song, probably Monkey Trick